In iggys world

"Who wants to play in my world?" Gazzy shouted through the living room. "Me!" Angel replied. "Ooh, ooh, I do!" from Nudge. "Sure, sounds fun." came from Max. a single shrug from Fang then I answered. "I guess so."

On my way over to the couch I tripped. "Max! I thought you were done moving furniture." I yelled. "It's bad enough that i have to count steps through the house without having to memorize new furniture patterns."

"Sorry Ig'. Kinda forgot to tell ya." i mumbled under my breath as i found a seat on the couch. "Okay lets get started."

"Gaz, you first. it ws your idea."

"Okay. In my world there is green but no blue. Fang, you next."

"Okay, in my world there has to be yellow but no black." i felt the couch shake with his shudder of mock horror."Max."

"In my world there is Gazzy but no gas. Angel."

"In my world there is green but no red. Nudge."

"In my world there is hopping but no pogo sticks. Iggy."

"In my world i can see, but thats just a fantasy." i said, got off the couch and launched myself out the window.

Bballstar98 said...
Awww...poor iggy! I love the Maximum Ride series though!

MidnightNow1127 said...
Awwwww!!! Poor Iggs!!!

billgamesh11 said...
I love Maximum Ride!!! I love what you did with the story!!! Perfect!!!:):):)

Celia_storm said...
Good story. I love it! lol my nick name is Iggy but no one is aloud to call me it except my family. But good story i like it.

Emi-Sempai replied...
nice. my friend brittney calls me iggy. im practically blind as it is, always bumping into things and stuff like that :)

MaxRide replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 9:50 am

everyone calls me Max, and I have my own flock :D

this is a really good story.

~Max <3

Maximum_Ride. said...

AWEEE YOU WROTE THIS ABOUT OUR BIRD FAMILY! :DD ha thats weird cause i wrote a chapter about me and you(MAX and IGGY) like how we used to play it out and stuff :DD ill email it too you. but ha this is so great girl! i love you your big sister

~max

Emi-Sempai replied...
Oct. 23, 2010 at 7:27 am

awe thanks Maz! i love ya too :) mis you lots

-IGGY-

Emi-Sempai replied...
Oct. 23, 2010 at 7:31 am
wow im out of it...spelled maz qrong...just woke up, sorry

emergingtalent said...
I loved this! Iggy is one of my favorite characters. I liked Fang's shudder of mock horror, that made me laugh....

CrazyWriter said...

Great job!!   I love the Maximum Ride Seris! (I was Crying at the end of Fang) :(  Anyway beides some grammar mistakes this. is . Fabulous!!

~CrazyWriter

btw: my articles looovve to be read

Whylime said...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 11:25 am
i really like this series and this was pretty good except for grammar and some word choice that bothered me... overally great series and great fan fiction. (i have found though that the series really has gone downhill-- Max and Fang novels really disappointed me)

L.T.A said...
I like it but what book is it from

V-ballChick replied...
based on the maximum ride series by james patterson one of my favorties!  Great work!

L.T.A replied...
oh okay. yeah i've seen those before in Borders but never read them

IamtheStargirl said...

Cool :)

I like the personalities, and you did very well with how short it is. I especially like the ending, it kind of suddenly wakes you up, I guess.

It the main character blind? I'm not familiar with the series.

Maximum_Ride. replied...
No the actual series James Patterson wrote MAX is the main character who isnt blind. Iggy is her little "brother" who is blind but can see when the background is all white he can see the people and all colors. he can also feel something and know the color of it. ha.

Emi-Sempai replied...
Oct. 23, 2010 at 7:30 am
dayum strait im blind xp lol lotsa lurve to mah sister Max <3 luv ya Max...even when you move the furniture around...

IamtheStargirl replied...

You know what's funny? I've read the first three Maximum Ride books since I posted that comment, and I absolutely love them!

Oh, and I adore the ending to your story, it's perfect.

thepreechyteenager said...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 6:49 am

This was very nice.  The characters dispositions and personalities in this short were very similar to their ways in the books.  I also liked how you added your own special twist in this story, as I recall there was no "in my world" game in the books.  I also loved how you made Iggy the main character in this, because he is the one that is usually overlooked by the rest of the flock.

There were a couple of grammar/spelling mistakes I noticed

"a single shrug from Fa... (more »)