Moon-Light Acadmey ch3 | Teen Ink

Moon-Light Acadmey ch3

July 30, 2010
By Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio
Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio
9 articles 0 photos 8 comments

I can't believe this, it’s unreal. And its true it is gonna suck.A LOT. After my flash back I just kinda blocked everything out.
I was spaced out until I hear a light knock on the door and I have a feeling its Stark. The door knob starts to turn.
“Hey you ok?” Stark askes as he pops his head in the room.
“Oh,um,yeah. Sorry,I guess I was daydreaming bout last night. How long was I in here?” I ask.
“Um,like half an hour. What were you doing?” he asked.
“Really? Wow.” I say. Then I add,
“oh,I was just looking at the stuff,then the phone,and then I guess I started to think about Blake and LeAnna. Idk.”
“What about your parents? I mean you haven’t said anything bout them.” he asks.
As he waits for an answer. I try really hard not to cry. He sees me start to tear up and adds, “Oh,I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude. You don't have to say anything you don't want to. I totally understand.”


I wipe my eyes and say, “No,it’s fine. I don’t mind. I mean it’s sorta a long story. But here I go. 3 years ago on my 13th birthday we were on our way to go to Sleepy Hollow. A family camp site. We were all talkin. Come to think about it it was about if we forgot one of the sleeping bags. We were all laughing having a good time.”
“The next thing I know we are wrapped around a tree and I am out side of the car looking at my mom, dad and 10 year old sister inside the car. I remember just crying,and then I felt something on my leg. It was like a burning yet sharp pain.”

“When I look I see I have like a “k” shaped mark on my leg. I had bumps and cuts,but that’s about it. I just don’t get why I got to live and they didn’t. I mean we all were wearing our seat belts. There was nothing blocking the road. It happened so fast. Its not fffair.”

And thats when I lose it. I havent talked about it since it happened. I just never felt the need to because I didn’t want, well this to happen.
“Aww,come here K,it’s ok. Please don’t cry. You’re too pretty to cry. It will be ok I promise. Just please don't cry, hot people don't cry. It’s just not kool.”
“You think I’m pretty and hot? Even when I cry and have snot running out of my nose,and have my makeup running all over my face?” I ask almost laughing.
“Yeah,I think you’re pretty and more than that. Since I saw you and that girl walking out of ur house I thought you were hot. You stunded me and still do.”
“Aw,you really mean it…?” and then the next thing I know im on the floor. I think I blacked out. Great.