Moon-Light Acadmey ch3

I can't believe this, it’s unreal. And its true it is gonna suck.A LOT. After my flash back I just kinda blocked everything out.
I was spaced out until I hear a light knock on the door and I have a feeling its Stark. The door knob starts to turn.
“Hey you ok?” Stark askes as he pops his head in the room.
“Oh,um,yeah. Sorry,I guess I was daydreaming bout last night. How long was I in here?” I ask.
“Um,like half an hour. What were you doing?” he asked.
“Really? Wow.” I say. Then I add,
“oh,I was just looking at the stuff,then the phone,and then I guess I started to think about Blake and LeAnna. Idk.”
“What about your parents? I mean you haven’t said anything bout them.” he asks.
As he waits for an answer. I try really hard not to cry. He sees me start to tear up and adds, “Oh,I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude. You don't have to say anything you don't want to. I totally understand.”

I wipe my eyes and say, “No,it’s fine. I don’t mind. I mean it’s sorta a long story. But here I go. 3 years ago on my 13th birthday we were on our way to go to Sleepy Hollow. A family camp site. We were all talkin. Come to think about it it was about if we forgot one of the sleeping bags. We were all laughing having a good time.”
“The next thing I know we are wrapped around a tree and I am out side of the car looking at my mom, dad and 10 year old sister inside the car. I remember just crying,and then I felt something on my leg. It was like a burning yet sharp pain.”

“When I look I see I have like a “k” shaped mark on my leg. I had bumps and cuts,but that’s about it. I just don’t get why I got to live and they didn’t. I mean we all were wearing our seat belts. There was nothing blocking the road. It happened so fast. Its not fffair.”

And thats when I lose it. I havent talked about it since it happened. I just never felt the need to because I didn’t want, well this to happen.
“Aww,come here K,it’s ok. Please don’t cry. You’re too pretty to cry. It will be ok I promise. Just please don't cry, hot people don't cry. It’s just not kool.”
“You think I’m pretty and hot? Even when I cry and have snot running out of my nose,and have my makeup running all over my face?” I ask almost laughing.
“Yeah,I think you’re pretty and more than that. Since I saw you and that girl walking out of ur house I thought you were hot. You stunded me and still do.”
“Aw,you really mean it…?” and then the next thing I know im on the floor. I think I blacked out. Great.

Moogs said...

crying isnt cool?

you say her family dead and he says 'hot people dont cry'

thats so mean...if i was her i woulda punched him

and he was kinda snotty to her in the begining and now he likes her?

i dont see why, if she hasn't talked about it since, she would spill her guts to someone she just met and doesn't like all that much

Mclaughlin0321 replied...
he was trying to make her laugh and most guys are mean when they lik a girl. fyi its a guy thing. and she felt like she had to get it off her chest.

Moogs replied...

most guys?

i've never had a guy be mean to me when he liked me lol

but i guess it works

Moogs replied...
good come back