Moon-Light Acadmey ch2 | Teen Ink

Moon-Light Acadmey ch2

By Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio
Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio

Ok,what the heck?! How does she know? I don’t even know this woman and she knows I have bad pains in my head. Ok stalker much? Like come on. SERIOUSLY!?!?

“Yes,what about them?”I asked nicely trying to be calm. Even though i'm so not right now.
“Well, they’re signs that you’re going to be seeing things and more that we may not know yet.”Drew replied.

Ok,I’m freeked out, but I’m scared. What if I turn into a monster? I don’t say anything after what Drew said. Im just too freaked out to say anything. So the ride to the airport was as silent as a graveyard. The only people in the back with me was Stark and that’s it. Drew and the driver sat up frount. It was very awkered.

When we arrive at the airport its like 8:45pm,and we get on a 4hour flight. To…I think I heard the loud speaker say Nashville, TN. Yeppie! I've always wanted to go there, just not against my will! Aparently Drew is like dirty rich to have a privte jet that looks like a mini house. I mean it has 3 couches, 2 recliners, atleast 3 doors that lead to god only knows, and a full size fridge.
I sit in a recliner, Stark comes up and sits be side me.
I’ll give him this, he is kinda cute but idk about him. Finally a lil after he sits down he says, “ If u go to the left there’s a room. Go into it and there should be new cloths for you along with a new phone,I pod touch,and a credit card with 2,100 dollars on it,and if you want anything else you just got to ask.” he said.

“Thanks.wow .Who paid for all of this? I mean drew probably did,but do you guys do this for everyone?”
“No. They normaly have time to pack,but you took forever,so she had Layna go get it when we were still in the car.”he says.
Then before I can ask anything he adds, “ Oh and Layna is like her assistant,but she’s constantly bugging her.”

Wow. Ok,in the last like 2 to 3 hours I’ve practically been kidnapped,met a somewhat cute warrior, met Drew the head misstress,and am now on a flight to MLA.Wow what a day!

I get bored sitting in the chair so I get up and go to that room stark was telling me about. Man! He wasn’t kidden. There’s anything from hoodies to tank tops,skinny jeans to mini skirts,and heels to boots,sneakers, and high tops.Wow,and the I pod has like 10,000 songs on it with like 4 ½ pgs of apps.
Stark pops his head in.
“So, do you like it?” Stark asks.
“Yeah,thanks,I guess. I mean I was hit with all of this so suddenly I guess I haven’t had time to take it all in.”
“Well,it gets better I promise. I mean the school’s awesome. Oh,and the dorms are sweet. You might have to share a room,but I’m not sure. Most girls do,but if there’s an open room you’ll have it all to yourself.”
“Do you share a room?”
“Yeah,with my best friend, Gage Arrow.”
“Kool. So how much longer do we have till we land?”
“Not sure. I think aleast 3 ½ hours.”
“Yeah,great.”
“ yeah I know. Well i'll let you go. Bye come out when you want.” He says as he walkes out the door.
“ welcome.” I say
List of what’s happened so far; 1: I walk out of my house and meet a stranger, 2: I practically get kidnapped, by the stranger who is a warrior in training at MLA. 3: Meet Drew a head mistress, 4: Get on a 4 hr flight,and now wonder bout last night.

FLASH BACK
“So,babe,What do you wanna do tonight? I was thinking a movie” Blake asks
“Um,a movie’s fine. How bout something scary?”I reply.
“Sure. If thats what you want. Um,I think that new ghost movie’s out. Do you wanna go see that?”
“Yeah. It looks good.”
“I know,and if you get scared,I’m here”
“Haha I’m sure. Last time when we watched “Night Time” you almost wet yourself.”I cant help but smile at that. Because he almost did. Lol
“Shh,that was supposed to be a sercet.”
“Well sorry.”
After that we stop at my house to get my purse. Then we go the the therater.
“ Oh,turn here. Hurry before that other car gets there.”
We hurry to get in line for the popcorn. We go get our seats. We were like the 1st people there, so we get good seats. When the movie started I had already grabed blakes hand. The movie so far is awesome. But a lil after it started my head started to hurt.

“Hey, my head’s starting to hurt again,and I forgot the medicine the doctor gave me.”I whisper.
“ so what are you going to do?” he whispers back.
“ I think i'm gonna go home.”
“Do you want me to come? I don’t mind.”
“No,its getting good. You can stay. Its fine.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah,all im gonna do is take the medicine and then call the docter,and I might go to sleep. And we paid good money to watch this movie. So one of us have to watch it.” I smile as I get up.
“Ok,babe,I’ll talk to you later.”
“Alright,bye. I love you.”
As I start walking I hear him call ‘I love u’.
Driving home was a pain. I could hardly see. It was that bad. When I finally got home I just crashed on the couch. I couldn’t take it. And when I woke up Le is texting me at 1:30a.m. saying she’s on her way to come over to stay.

BACK ON THE PLANE

God I miss Blake. Oh,and LeAnna. I wonder what she’s doing right now? I mean,Stark like took me. She probably has everyone looking for me. Well that or she’s with Tony,but to me he’s ugly,mega eww I hope she not with him. Gross. Anyways this whole thing is gonna suck. Big times.

HiCkS 2100 said...
on Aug. 30 2010 at 2:53 pm
ok b**ch back of the kid chill out. most people cant do wat the people on here do. and i would like to see them try. ive read this girls storys and the are amazing sure she has alot of mistakes most kids do. and you do need to back off she asked you to stop.

Moogs said...
on Aug. 27 2010 at 11:58 am
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

nerves?

what does that have to do

and time? when i get on the computer i check things, and it tells me someone commented on my comment lol

and you apparently have the same amount of time lol

sorry little hypocrite...and wouldnt you want the better version online where people read it? thats kinda stupid that its on ur flash drive

on Aug. 27 2010 at 9:38 am
r u dont yet? like seriously ur getting on my nerve. and this was just a rough draft the better versons on my flash drive so wtf it ur prob? most ppl couldnt do this bc the dont have the time or the nerves to

Moogs said...
on Aug. 26 2010 at 4:19 pm
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

i wish comments had 'like' buttons like on facebook

lol

cause this is funny

i didnt know u were 13 when i commented, you coulda been 19 for all i knew and i still woulda said it

cause hows anyone sposed to improve with only praise on their work

you need to be crapped on too so you can clean up

other wise how are you sposed to know whats wrong

its this thing called constructive cridasisum.....look it up

on Aug. 26 2010 at 12:08 pm
thank you and i may b 13 but im not gonna let her look down on me. im not like tht and i have someting of your it was really good

on Aug. 25 2010 at 4:02 pm
CheshireCat PLATINUM, Paducah, Kentucky

We're all mad here

dont listen to moogs mclaughlin0321 i think u did awesome and im glad im not the only person under 15 on this website (i'm 11) i should of read part 1 cuz i am totally lost but i think i understand plz check my work out

Moogs said...
on Aug. 20 2010 at 1:23 pm
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

some of it is kinda repetitive

you state everything thats happened in a list twice

and you use the same word to start multipal sentences in a row

and sometimes you stop a sentence, and it doesnt make sense if you end it there, you make a new sentence. Use more commas.