Dear Diary. | Teen Ink

Dear Diary.

By Amy Patricia Griffiths BRONZE, Swansea, Other
Amy Patricia Griffiths BRONZE, Swansea, Other

Preface.

Drear diary,

Today is going to be different.
I don’t know why I wrote that but I did.
Maybe it’s because I’m going to walk into school with my head held high or the fact that I have this feeling that something is going to happen to me today. Something important.
I’m an average seventeen year old girl with an average body. I have a maximum of three friends, Angela Webber, Ben Cheney and Mrs Alice Hale, my art and design teacher. Inside relationships with the teachers and students are forbidden at Forks High but when school is over me and Alice are inseparable. She’s only twenty one so there’s not that much of an age difference.
I live with my father Charlie in this small town named Forks. Charlie is the chief of police so living with him is like living on my own.
My mother died of leukaemia a few years back so I’m practically a loner, or a loser as Tanya and her ’followers’ like to call me.
As you can see I’m not the most popular girl at school. I guess it’s all the reading I enjoy doing or the fact that I spend most of my time on the piano.

Well it’s now six thirty in the morning so I better get ready of the last day of school before the weekend starts. Alice said that she wants to take me shopping before my eighteenth birthday. She has this idea to throw a huge party.
Just what I need, more people to embarrass myself around.

Signing out,

Spider Monkey.

My name is Isabella Swan and I keep a diary.
One filled with many secrets. One filled with things, that if any one found it I would die.......... and one filled with entries on how I realised I feel in love with my English teacher.

Um, I started writing Fan Fictions on Twilight after I had finsihed reading it and joined the website The Twilight Saga. I met other people there who share the same passion as I do in writing and I read some of their Fan Fictions. I though 'Hey, why don't I try that' and so I did. This one is the first one I wrote.

Monkeygirl said...
on Dec. 8 2010 at 11:06 am
I Like This Because I Like Twilight But Also Because It Is Different I Also Like How You Have The Names From The Book and MY BIG Question Is Where Is Edward Or Is He Going To Be In There Soon?