Haruka and Seiya Part 1 | Teen Ink

Haruka and Seiya Part 1

July 5, 2010
By Princess_Jezilina BRONZE, Taylor, Texas
Princess_Jezilina BRONZE, Taylor, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Remember Yesterday, Ponder Tomorrow, but Live for Today.


One day, Seiya (Star Fighter) and Usagi (Sailor Moon) were walking in the park. As they were walking they passed by Haruka and Michiru (Uranus and Neptune). Of course Uranus had some trouble with Seiya because she sensed something weird about him. Feeling the need to once again protect her princess (Usagi) she tries to subtly hint that Usagi should not hang with Seiya. Usagi gets the hint but tells Haruka not to worry. Seiya took Usagi home to her dad’s dismay.
As he was walking home. Seiya bumped into Haruka. She had dropped Michiru off because she was tired and went to go run some more.

“You need to stay away from Usagi. She doesn’t need people like you.” Haruka spit at Seiya.

“Maybe you need to mind your own business.” Seiya replied in an even tone.

“Usagi IS my business. So you better watch your back.” Haruka said growing angrier by the minute. She was just itching to transform into Sailor Uranus and blast this nuisance to bits. But that may put Usagi in danger of being discovered Haruka thought. So instead she just pushed by Seiya roughly and stalked off.
When Seiya got back to her house, she was greeted by her two companions Yaten and Taiki (Star Healer and Star Maker).

“And where were you today Seiya?” asked Yaten as Seiya walked in the door.

“Out.” Seiya said and picked up her guitar to start practicing for the next show. You see, Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten were a boy band called Three Lights. They were also Sailor Senshi called Sailor Stars and were looking for their Princess.

“We can’t afford to spend our time on hopeless romances. We have to…” Yaten scolded before she got cut off.

“…keep searching for the Princess. Yes. I know.” Seiya said quite serious “So come on. Let’s practice.” With that he picked up a guitar and started playing and humming, thinking about finding their Princess.

Later at Usagi’s house, she was thinking about Seiya. His eyes, his hair, his smile. “Snap out of it!” she said to herself. Mamoru (Tuxedo Kamen) was her only love. No one could ever replace him. But why wouldn’t he answer her calls? (He had gone to study in America) He couldn’t have found another girlfriend. They were meant to be together. Maybe something had happened. No. That couldn’t happen. She sighed. What was she gonna do?

Meanwhile at Haruka’s house, she was discussing the matter with Michiru and Setsuna (Sailor Pluto). Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) was asleep.

“How are we supposed to protect her? She won’t listen. She is too stubborn.” Haruka was trying to think of a way to keep Seiya away from Usagi. She had asked Michiru and Setsuna for help.

Setsuna was trying to put everything into focus not only for the others but for herself. “She is stubborn. That is why we must do everything in our power to protect her. She is our Princess. And as Sailor Scouts, we have one mission.”.

Then they all said at once, “To protect the Princess!” Just then Hotaru came out. She had a blank look on her face.

She looked at them and said “I saw trouble. The Prince. A new evil. Something big is brewing.” Then she waddled back to bed. And only one thing was on Haruka’s mind. Whatever the new evil was, she was sure that Seiya was part of it.


The author's comments:
A story I started writing after I watched the Sailor Stars Season of Sailor Moon