Chicken Kid | Teen Ink

Chicken Kid

June 28, 2010
By brunett97 GOLD, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
brunett97 GOLD, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
10 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
never give up until you are happy with the ending.


Have you heard about mary ann? She's the new thing. Everyone is talking about her. I heard her parents moved her to the country were no one can find her or hear her. But I will. I just got the latest gadget that will surly bring her out of hiding. A bucket of fried chicken from KFC. Thats her new favorite place. She is this funny little five year old with O.C.D. She loves chicken. Only thats the problem. She yells really loudly when eating chicken. One time she woke up in the middle of the night and snuck a piece of chicken from the refrigerator. She yelled so loudly, she woke up half of the town. After that the state had to ask her parents to move her to a more deserted place. Like the country. Anyway, this little girl is crazy. All she eats is chicken. If you try to give her anything else she will bite your finger. Literally. She did that to her babysitter, who then filed to sue mary ann. Sadly, the charges were dropped and she got off with a warning.

Now I can be the first to say I found her.


The author's comments:
I wrote this during a class I toke in the summer!