Moon-Light Academy | Teen Ink

Moon-Light Academy

By Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio
Mclaughlin0321 SILVER, East Palestine, Ohio

“Hey K’s whats up? Missed you at the party?” LeAnna asked as we walked out side to go to my truck. “Yeah I know, and nothing but Blake! Omg it was awesome. We went to the movies and seen… um I forget but it was scary! But I had to go home early because of my head. I think I’m going to have to go back to the doctors.” I replied. LeAnna Ray is my sister but not really. Are parents were good friends as kids and we are to I guess.We are just really close. We tell each other everything. And it’s funny we both are 16, have brown hair, brown eye and slim with curves. But she is pale and I have a rocken tan . Oh and I’m Kandy-Lynn Kryst. I know a weird first and last name right. But I’m different, not like every girl. I’m totally different I love mudding and Nascar and other stuff. I mean don’t get me wrong skirts, dress and cute tops with matching shoes are ok, but for special things. I’ve been having bad head aches for a while. I think they started when I turned 16, which was like at least one and a half months ago. “Hey Kans, who is that by your truck?” Le asked. “Um…idk. hang on a sec ok?” “Whatever.Do what you want.”

Idk who this person is but I guess I’ll find out.

“Hey, are you Kandy-Lynn Kryst?” he askes
“Maybe. Ill tell you if you tell me who you are and what you want.”
“Well my name is Stark and I’m a warrior in training at Moon-Light Acamdy. And the head mistress,head council, and who ever eles would like you to meet you and have you at the school. Don’t ask me why.” Stark said
Ok im sure he is. Is this some kind of sick twisted joke?
He adds, “I am. Here look at my Id.”
He pulls out a card that says:Stark Jackin/age 17/birthdate 3/21/93.Warrior in training at the top of the card. You won’t believe where he’s a warrior at! Moon Light Acamady!!!!!! He wasn’t kidding. That’s for like people with special gifts and royalty and stuffs. Holy C***!! WOW!!
Wow I wonder what they wants with me? I mean so far im just your normal teen, well not that normal but u get my point. And idk what MLA is excatly. I know u have to be like… gifted and/or like royalty and stuff,and so far I don’t fit any right there.So im just kinda playin it out right now with the “warrior- in training”.

“ So what do you want Stark?”I asked
“ I don’t want you,like I said MLA wants you. I’m just the messger. So don’t ask me.” He said with his hands up in the air. Like guys do.
“Well I don’t get why they want me because Im not gifted or royalty.So I don’t get why they want me. I’m just a some-what normal teen.”
“Well, not actually i’m guessing,”he says. Then he adds, “ like you said somewhat ‘normal’so I guess you have something important that they want or what ever. Like me, at first I had no clue why they wanted me but then I got all strong and I could read minds. Like when I said I was a warrior- in training, and in your head I read ‘ok im sure he is,’ that’s why I showed you my Id. Because if not you probably wouldn’t of believed me and then walked away. And we would have had to do this the hard way.”

I am so confused right now.Finally I guess Le’s had enough she walks over and her jaw nearly drops to the ground. Like 5secs later I get a text from her saying “OMG he is HAWT!!”

“Thank you I have that effect on people.But seriouly they want you,idk what for,but they do. So come on,Like NOW!”
Then my phone flys out of my hand and on the the grass. And then the next thing I know I’m over his shoulder and we are off to this high tect limo.

“ Are you happy. Just take me with my best friend watching and with no other warning. Real kool, buddy boy.”
“ I don’t even have a flipen gift.” I yell.
As I yell a woman in the front apeared and askes, “ Are you Kandy-Lynn Kryst?”
“Yes, yes I am. Now who are you?” I say a lil mean.
“I am Drew Shaw the owner and head mistress at Moon Light Acamady. Now as I heard you yelling and you said that you don’t have any gifts.Well those head achs you’ve been having…”

my best friend inspired me. i hope someone will read it and think its good.I hope people will like. I'm not the best speller but I'm a good writer

on Aug. 21 2010 at 3:46 pm
no its not and i have like 9 ch just not one here and its not the same as hon

Moogs said...
on Aug. 21 2010 at 3:42 pm
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

yah its not exactly the same

just the plot and a few details

on Aug. 21 2010 at 3:40 pm
the guy who took zoey was a tracker and stark is a tracker. hello and the stork aint the same. blake plays bb and bace ball not foot ball.

Moogs said...
on Aug. 21 2010 at 3:36 pm
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

you can not say the plot line isnt the same

-shes with her talkive semi annoying friend

-a strange guys shows up to take her to a school with different people like her

-against her will btw

and so he didnt die....hes still a worrior

Moogs said...
on Aug. 19 2010 at 6:50 pm
Moogs, Frankenmuth, Michigan

u r cause people wanna be nice

i rate everyone as 5 stars before i read what it is

and he was to a worrior you jack waggon

he pledged himself to zoey

you cant say you didnt take the plot line from house of night

and it is cheesy

theres a lot of ways you could redo the diolog so it says the same stuff but not in a corny way

on Aug. 19 2010 at 5:48 pm
umm im sorry and no its not thank you and stark so wat its a name and stark wasnt a warrior in training. he was an archer from a diff hon so there. reread the book b4 u comment again. and back off. its not cheesy if it was i wouldnt of been rated #1 on it!

Erudite GOLD said...
on Jul. 14 2010 at 2:08 pm
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

you are really nice i was afraid you'd be angry, anyways i know how you feel its hard for me to keep my spellings and grammar mistakes, im just a young teen like you!

on Jul. 14 2010 at 10:56 am

no im the writer and im just a teen so my grammer isnt good and plus so what is my spelling isnt too bc i dont care and u werent rude none of u are.

but please dont fight over it its not worth it and i like writing and thts all tht matters.

ps 4 the comments lots of ppl use txt  words to shortn it.

Erudite GOLD said...
on Jul. 14 2010 at 3:42 am
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

oh sorry! i thought you were the writer..

but anyways thanks for the help!!

and to the writer: keep on going!!!! i did not mean to be rude i just thought that you would like some help, but sorry though..i would delete the message if i could!

Erudite GOLD said...
on Jul. 14 2010 at 3:38 am
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

oh, you are not discouraging me at all.

but i am real sorry if i offended you, i did not mean too, and i know 'ur' is not a word i just did not think that in writing a comment that i had to write full words, no biggie though. but please write more! :D

and yeah, my grammar is bad, i know...grammar is not my main point, but thanks for pointing it out to me!!! =D =D 

on Jul. 14 2010 at 2:56 am
Uh, I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Last time I checked, 'ur' wasn't a word... And, hun, your grammar is a little of, as well. Don't mean to 'discourage' you.

on Jul. 11 2010 at 11:07 pm
thanks but im not a good speller or have good grammer im a teen soo what ev

hrf1434 said...
on Jul. 11 2010 at 2:00 pm
love the story keep writing

Erudite GOLD said...
on Jul. 11 2010 at 10:36 am
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

i dont mean to discourage you..

but ur spelling is a problem, but the grammar is also, and the sentences are too short, u should improve these, but keep on writing!!!