Snow White

Many, many years ago I had a daughter esentially she was my stepdaughter. When you looked at her you could see the bright sunshine on her face and her skin was translucent so you could see her veins under her skin. I was very jealous of her but now, altough I say that she is beautiful, I don’t like her. She was my stepdaughter and she was beautiful but I don’t have to love her, I’m loathing her.
I was young and beautiful, I was the best of Bağdat street. It was long, broad street and at night it became glamorous because of that colourful, gleaming lights, the street is very important and famous in our country and you can find many teens together, Bağdat street is totally crowded when it is weekend and when there is a match there is a mob scene, gigantic team flags, horns and marches of teams. Everyone knew me on the street and my nickname was queen because I was the BEST. I was wearing angular, long and glistening necklaces, ten or twenty shiny, thin bracelets, big and heavy earrings, skinny jeans, XXL cardigans but I was very thin and I was wearing shoes that have long and very thin heels.
One day, when I was in Bağdat Street, I heard that everyone was talking about a very, very beautiful girl, then I learned that the girl was SNOW WHITE! At that moment I started to be jealous of her because when I asked my manager about my beauty, “My queen, you are the best but Snow White is the best of the best, she is awfully beautiful for 14 year old girl.” She drawled, I was very rich and her job was make me tolerated so when she talked like that, I always commanded her to get out of my room.
Then I decided to kill her because there was nothing that jealousy couldn’t make me do. I hired a murderer but the murderer bewitched from my daughter’s beauty so he couldn’t kill her, I decided to kill her myself, with my hands or with my magic. I disguised myself into a good looking, blonde and cute woman. I followed her towards the 7 dwarfs’ house. The house was very small and it had many petite things in it, it was like a Barbie house.
She could hardly fit in it and I wondered how could she live in that petite house after my large, black and 2 towered penthouse. I disguised myself into a young lady because at the present teens don’t like the old people much.
“Hi! I’m Melanie, I’m selling necklaces, honey don’t you want a shiny necklace for your delicate neck, can you open the door, honey?” I ranted cutely and tenderly. She opened the door, she was very pure and foolish then I got in and choked her with the necklace that I wanted to sell. But 7 dwarfs turned her to life. I tried to kill her with hair straighter’s cable but again she turned to life, then a comb but she turned life again and again, is she a mortal? I think not! After that I made a delicious coffee like Gloria Jeans’ and I made her drunk. She fell down from a ingredient in it. I thought that she was dead but she had just fainted.Ahh… The prince saw her and fell in love with her like love at first sight.
At their wedding day first they invited me but they imprisoned me when I went to their wedding and now I’m in prison. I’m feeling miserable, she is more beautiful and I hate her!

rick said...
Oct. 15 at 1:33 pm
it was ok but it looks like its id for little kids :/

mudpuppy said...
I always knew that 'queen' had issues. They need to get her some help. :)

evie_girl_novelette445 said...
Sorry for the two comments, but I forgot to say how much I loved this! I always thought of the witch as being kinda stupid, and I can totally see her saying those things in her head!
Great job!! (again) ;)

evie_girl_novelette445 said...
Good job! Like your descriptiveness . . .

Huntonn said...
I loved this story and I could easily read it hundreds of times. I liked how you modernized it and took the story out the dark ages. I thought it was funny when you said ,"I tried to kill her with her straighter's cable..." I thought that was clever. I also liked how you described the dwarfs house,"...very small...had many petite things in it...like a Barbie house." I can tell you put a lot of work into this story. Keep up the good work because I would love to read mo... (more »)