Harvest Moon ~part 2~

My father only moved closer to me. I felt so stupid. I watched as my father's beautiful face became puzzled.
"Jacob i would like to speak to my daughter..alone." Jacob looked from me to my father. I patted his arm lightly.

"I'll be fine jake." His emotions were hard to read at that moment. But, he finally retreated into the woods. I looked up into my father's eyes..they were coal black. He needed to hunt.
"Don't try and change the subject before i even start." I sighed and felt myself become very tired and useless.

"Dad i don't want to talk about it." He shook his head and at that moment my father looked very young. Younger than I had ever seen him.
"Nessie you hurt your mother. She feels terriblr for what happened between her and Jacob." I groaned this really wasnt a good subject for me. And it made me feel an ackward twinge of Jealousy.

"Dad seriously I know that i acted childish and stupid. I'll go home and say sorry to mom if we never have to bring this up again." He gave me his 'Not the time for sarcasm' face. I had to supress rolling my eyes at him.
"Renesemee Carlie Cullen. What has gotton into you lately?!" He seemed more frustrated than anything because i could sheild my mind from him. I swallowed hurt and lightly touched my father's temple. I watched as images flooed into his brain about the invitation to italy by the Volturi and how Alec came to see on Halloween. I focused back on my father's face. He was snarling, and he looked so inhuman that it was scarring me....

ghostwolf said...
this like always is amazing!!!