16 and Pregnant with a Beast

4/21/10 – So, dear diary, Beast and I finally did it. It was weird. I don’t like that he’s basically an animal. I guess it’s okay that he didn’t buy condoms. -- Belle

5/3/10 – Dear diary, I was supposed to get my period today… -- Belle

5/9/10 – Dear Diary, I’m starting to get worried… -- Belle

5/11/10 – Dear diary, I bought a pregnancy test. What does the pink plus mean? Am I having a baby? Why is it pink? Is it a girl? -- Belle

6/1/10 – Dear diary, Beast commented on the fact that I’m gaining weight. Boy, does he really know how to make me feel good. Especially since Beast the second, Junior fur face, is currently residin’ somewhere in my abdominal pelvic cavity. I HATE MY LIFE. THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER. -- Belle

Bookworm1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 10:44 pm:
haha nice story! writers that can make bad situations humourous are always the best :P

Jsullivan said...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 7:24 am:
lol. I never thought of it that way. It makes me laugh...its creative toooooooooo

MacnCheezz said...
I love the whole "why is it pink? is it a girl?" thing. Very creative. Love it!!

nutmeg212 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:31 am:
great job. i love how you portray Belle as something other than a pure, goody girl.  very creative, keep it up. this made me LAUGH

xcrayolaxstormx said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 6:34 pm:
Haha XD this is so funny. I love it :D I like how you merged two things together. Keep it up :)

FlawlessLawless replied...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 9:09 am :
haha loved iyt!!!