Forbidden: About

"Will you ever leave me, Jacob?" I asked him.

He smiled sweetly. Stared at me in a strange way for a while. Then he said, " Nessie, I love you so much. It will never happen. Never."

I stared at the moon for a while. It was a lovely full moon night. I sighed and turned to stare at his eyes.

" Jake, will you love me forever?"

" Yes, forever." He leaned and whispered in my ear.

After about six years, Renesmee reaches maturity and falls in love with Jacob. The cullen family accepts it as well as Jacob's werewolf family. But, will the volturi allow the forbidden love between a vampire and a werewolf to blossom? ..................

HarryPotterLover30 said...
It sounds good, but I personally don't like Twilight.... :( Sorry.... I think it'll be well written though, if that makes a difference.... :)

xprezzionstar said...
Nov. 5, 2010 at 10:46 am
this is great but how old is Nessie? (Human years and how old she seems)

amaranth178 said...
what story is your 'article' in response to? (intriguing but I feel like I'm in the dark)

Simonti replied...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 12:34 am
Twilight saga, I am writing the 5th twilight, where the story revolves around Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen.

Shuchee said...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:10 am
Thanks. I was about to submit chapter 1, but then I came up with much cooler ideas and twists in the story. I am overwhelmed by studies, but I too am dying to finish chapter 1 and submit it :). Leah will get married, for sure, but at the end of the story. Whom she marries is also a surprise.

agsmiley888 said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 11:35 am
this sounds good.cant wait for the next part