Forbidden: About | Teen Ink

Forbidden: About

By Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

"Will you ever leave me, Jacob?" I asked him.

He smiled sweetly. Stared at me in a strange way for a while. Then he said, " Nessie, I love you so much. It will never happen. Never."

I stared at the moon for a while. It was a lovely full moon night. I sighed and turned to stare at his eyes.

" Jake, will you love me forever?"

" Yes, forever." He leaned and whispered in my ear.

After about six years, Renesmee reaches maturity and falls in love with Jacob. The cullen family accepts it as well as Jacob's werewolf family. But, will the volturi allow the forbidden love between a vampire and a werewolf to blossom? ..................

I wish the readers will like my fan fiction. The story is written from multiple points of view, but mostly from Nessie's. There will be at least 15 chapters. Oh by the way, the first chapter is titled as : " Leah's Weddimg."

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

It sounds good, but I personally don't like Twilight.... :( Sorry.... I think it'll be well written though, if that makes a difference.... :)

on Nov. 5 2010 at 10:46 am
xprezzionstar BRONZE, Jeffersonville, Kentucky

All it takes it 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something amazing will happen

this is great but how old is Nessie? (Human years and how old she seems)

on Apr. 3 2010 at 12:34 am
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

Twilight saga, I am writing the 5th twilight, where the story revolves around Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen.

amaranth178 said...
amaranth178, Washington, District Of Columbia
what story is your 'article' in response to? (intriguing but I feel like I'm in the dark)

on Apr. 1 2010 at 12:10 am
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

Thanks. I was about to submit chapter 1, but then I came up with much cooler ideas and twists in the story. I am overwhelmed by studies, but I too am dying to finish chapter 1 and submit it :). Leah will get married, for sure, but at the end of the story. Whom she marries is also a surprise.

on Mar. 31 2010 at 11:35 am
Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

this sounds good.cant wait for the next part