Dating Taylor Lautner Chapter 1

I read the title on the script again and there in bold letters were the words-BREAKING DAWN,PART ONE-I exhaled a deep breath as i thought of the day that brought me here.
It was one year ago yesterday. I was only sixteen and standing in line waiting for his autograph. I was tired and my feet were hurting. When i approched the table he did't look up and he didn't ask my name only began writng the same note a thousand girls had already gotten. I don't know what his impression was when he first looked up was but mabey yelling at him was too harsh i thought. Obviously not it got me a date with.
One date turned into me going with him to the Video Music Awards then to me goin to the set of Eclipse to meet the cast. Now here I am, an actress and a singer right along with him.
"Elizabeth and Alex to set four" The directors voice over the intercom interupted my thoughts. I took one more deep breath to ready myself then began to walk down the hallway. When I turned right I was met by a make-up artist and hair stylist. As I walked my hair was pinned back out of my face and bronzer was brushed onto my alresdy perfect make-up job.
I stepped onto the set that was built to look just like the Black house in Vacouver. Alex walked from the other side wearing a tee shirt and cut off jeans. The Director yelled for Taylor to come to set then. Alex sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat down. He played the video so that we were watching t.v when the camers began to roll and said "Breathe". I laughed and the director yelled "five...four..three..two...one...ACTION."
Alex crunched on a dorito and i layed my head down on his shoulder.
"You tired Rachel?" He asked
"No, course not" I said sitting back up and smiling sweetly. We leaned in to kiss and Taylor interupted us by walking in the door with an unhappy look on his face.
"Jake, are you alright?"
"Stupid question Rachel." He said as he walked.
"Dude, you look horrible!" Alex said and Taylor turned quickly, raising his fist.
"Jacob!!!" I yelled
"Keep your boyfriend quiet Rachel. You won't always be around!" Taylor walked down the fake hallway and through a door that actually lead off set and I galred at Alex.
"What?" He said chuckling. I hit his shoulder. "Be nice too him."
"CUT!!" Was yelled and i stood up and off set.
"Good job" the director said then i was flanked by Alex and Taylor. I nodded.
"That was fun!! I like working with you guys." I said and we walked to the green room chatting about the scene.
"So, What are you guys doing tonight?" Alex asked me.
"VMAs are tonight remember?" I said.
"Oh yeah!!! I'm coming to that!" Alex laughed.
"No Duh!" Taylor said and they mock hit one another.
"Hey guys I gotta go sound ckeck for my performance tonight. I'll see ya there." I told Taylor. He nodded and gave me a kiss sweetly on the lips before I left.

msoledadvc said...
Wow! Very nice and original! Keep writing! I love it!

DamonSalvatore1864 said...
Lol...it's kind of funny that I had a similar daydream, but I was Edward's adopted human sister and I'm actually dating Jacob. (Embry replaced Jacob).

kkayla3897 said...
Mar. 20, 2011 at 9:01 pm:
That's pretty cool. Though it kind of creeps me out that they're dating, but are bro. and sis. in the movie, but that's just me. Good job

Chaday1911 said...
Mar. 20, 2011 at 6:35 pm:
Well, i liked it just work on your grammer, but it was awsome!!

MontyMayhem said...
I thought this was really good and look forward to more chapters in the future. Keep it up!

TuffGurl said...
Oct. 17, 2010 at 8:11 am:
who is alex?????

AnnaLiz replied...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm :
Alex Miraz (I think I speeled that right) is the actor that Plays Paul

LaylaViolet said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 4:27 pm:
Whenever writers write ANYTHING... the must must edit/revise for errors. Just a lil tip. This is when you could've kept to the book; your character should have been Leah, who is much more entertaining. More dialogue in the beginning could've been used, more 'actors'... and don't let the characters sound so... cheesy. "That was fun!" Makes her sound like a little kid. I don't mean to be harsh, but if everyone commented honestly, this place would be swa... (more »)

rosaliehale replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 1:46 pm :
thank you and I thought about her being Leah but tat would have changed the dream i had and didnt want to do that and her saying "that was fun" was supposed to show what a rush acting can be and how much like a child you feel when going into something new. Thank you very much for being honest.

rosaliehale said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 1:17 pm:
please please comment

Starfire replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 6:51 pm :
As a Taylor fan myself I really like it. I hope you continue on with it I would really like to read some more. ^.^ Oh and if you have a chance please read my story. Please and thank you. Again really like it ^.^

rosaliehale replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 1:47 pm :
thank you very much and I will do more chapters so please watch for them