New Begining With a Secert | Teen Ink

New Begining With a Secert

It was a rainy night in Phoenix which was really rare here but we needed the rain. My mom Renee, step-dad Phil, and my lovely fiancée Jacob and also the father to my beautiful daughter Vanessa who is about a year old now live in Phoenix. Well I was home sick I had the flu again. Well Jake and my parents were about to leave when I asked if I could come and Jake said " No honey you need to stay with nessie and also your sick. Its not good for you to be outside in the rain." And with that I stayed home. They just had to go to Wal-Mart anyway. I was a little worried cause it was really wet outside and I would rather them wait till morning but no they have to go now. Well it was 10 o'clock at night and they left at 5 in the afternoon I tried calling Jake's cell but he didn't answer but then I got a phone call from the hospital. I didn't think of anything out of the ordinary cause they always call to make sure if I was ok since im always sick. So when I answered it was a voice I was use to it was Dr. Joe Johnson I said, " Hey Joe. Im just fine I don't need to be checked up on."

"Hi Bella. Im not checking on you like normal but its great to hear your doing well. I called to tell you that Renee, Phil, and Jacob got in a wreck." That would explain why they are so late.

" Oh ok. Will they be able to come home tonight or do they have to stay there?"

" Neither Bella. They cant ever come home im sorry. The person who hit them was drunk and slid across the rode and hit them head first. Phil and Renee where dead when we got there but Jacob was still alive we tried to get him back to the hospital as fast as possible but we were to late but I am really sorry. Do you think you have family that you could live with?" WHAT THERE DEAD!!!

" Um yea. My dad and step-mom who lives in Forks, Washington. I'll call him tomorrow and tell him what happened but if you don't mind I would like to go to bed."

" Of course I understand. A lot has happened tonight." I hung up the phone and went to my daughters room and saw her laying there fast asleep which made me cry even more cause now I have only one person not two people for the reason of me living. I was even more upset by the fact that my daughter wont have her father in her life. I cried myself to sleep that night. I needed to get out of this place and start over.
Next Day.

I woke up realizing I must have fell asleep in the chair that is in my daughters room and saw that she was asleep on my lap. I didn't want to wake her up and to know the truth that her father was gone forever but I did know that I still had my father who I needed to call. It was 11 o'clock by the time I got ready and got my daughter ready. I dialed my dads number and he answered, " Hey bells. I haven't heard from you in a long time what’s up."

" Dad can me and Vanessa move in with you and sue? Mom, Phil and Jake died last night and I need to get out of here and start over."

" Of course you guys can move in."

"Ok. We will take the next flight up there as soon as possible. Love you dad and thanks."

" Love you to bells. And no problem."

Well I packed up all the clothes and stuff that we needed or we could fit in the bags. I knew my dad would send the jet so I didn't have to worry about to many things. Once I was ready I got my Chevy Corvette packed up and put my daughter in her car seat. When I got to the grounds were my dad told me were the jet was I hurried up and got everything unloaded and bob the butler loaded everything for me and parked my corvette in the other jet so we can travel with our cars. This bought back so many memories when I was younger. It took about 3 hours to get to Seattle then I took another 2 hours to get to Forks. At least this time the drive was shorter. When we drove in the drive way my dad and sue were standing there waiting for me.

" Hey dad. Hey sue. Its been a long time since iv seen you guys."

"Hey bells. Where is my granddaughter at? Man I feel so old saying that."

" Very funny dad. Well she is in the car go ahead and get her if you don't mind I would like to take a ride around town."

"Of course its ok. You should probably go check out the school cause you start school first thing tomorrow morning."

"Ok."

UGH! Great school again. Well at least here no one knows about my daughter. Oh well. I hope I can make some new friends. The town really hasn't changed other than I can see that there is another rich family in town. Which is a good thing cause my dad is the mayor of the town which is cool and also he owns the best restaurants in town. So I guess this is my new start.

on May. 17 2010 at 8:42 am
bibala774 PLATINUM, South Plainfield, New Jersey

"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we've touched"

Okay this so weird no one would ever react like that to fond out there family is dead. And no way would a docter tell them like that. Really. And Im really confused.