Twisted Snow White | Teen Ink

Twisted Snow White

By Poisioned BRONZE, Carpentersville, Illinois
Poisioned BRONZE, Carpentersville, Illinois

"behind this smile is everything you'll never understand"

"you remind me of the babe" --David Bowie

Snow White raised the shiny red apple to her parted lips and bit into it. The old hag threw back her head and laughed as Snow White fell to the floor. “A heart as pure as such shouldn’t go to waste!” the hag croaked. She pulled out a large knife and knelt down by Snow White’s side. But before the hag had a chance to plunge her knife into Snow White’s chest, Snow White grabbed the hags arm, forcing he backwards. She leaned over the witch. Snow White’s skin, once a soft ivory, had turned a ghostly pale. Her gentle eyes were now a liquid black, and her hair had an eerie shine to it. Snow White killed the old hag before she ever had a chance to scream. She was sitting in the kitchen when the dwarfs arrived home.
“Good evening!” Doc chimed as he entered the house.
“Good evening indeed.” Snow White answered with a dark undertone. Doc paused slightly, as did the rest of the dwarfs, and finished hanging up their coats. Snow White was sitting in a chair in the corner, sheltered by darkness. The dwarfs could only see the faint glow of her skin.
“Are you okay?” Doc asked her. All of them felt the change of atmosphere. Snow White took a sip of the witch’s blood that she had drained and poured in jars that sat in the window sill.
“Eat,” was her only response. “It’s apple,” she pointed to the pies on the table. “Seven little apple and meat pies for my seven little men.” She said with humor only she could understand. The dwarfs slowly and quietly sat down, each taking a pie and bringing it in front of them. Snow White’s smile gleamed through the darkness. “Go on, eat.” She urged them. She could barely contain herself. Grumpy was the first to bite into the fat, awful pie. Each brother followed and within minutes, all the pies were devoured. Snow White stood, laughing, and walked toward the stairs. “Clear the table and get to bed.” She said in a voice that made the dwarfs shutter. They obeyed.
One after another they climbed up the darken stairs and went into the large room on the right. They fell asleep right away. Sleepy was the first one Snow White roped. Making her way down the line of beds, she tied a thick rope around each neck, knotting the ropes together at the end and wrapping it around her wrist and up her arm.
She took the last of the poisoned apple out of her pocket and brought it up to her blood stained lips. “The witch baked so nicely in my poisoned apple pies.”
There was a stir in one of the beds. Grumpy sat up screaming. His eyes grew big and blazed bright yellow. His teeth grew long and pointed. Grumpy thrashed with pain and sure enough, all his brothers repeated the process, until in front of Snow White stood seven little creatures. Seven creatures thirsty for blood and ready to do anything Snow White asked of them.
She snickered to herself as she popped the last piece of the apple in her mouth.

torrancer said...
on Oct. 16 2020 at 8:03 am
torrancer, Ewing, New Jersey
Such a dark twist on an original Disney movie!I really liked the dark side to it because we never see princesses be evil, its always good.

on May. 15 2010 at 7:25 pm
This is really good! And i love what you did to Snow White! And i LOVE Sonw White so yeah i think you did good! :}

on Jan. 25 2010 at 5:10 pm
I really like the darker side to Snow White