Alice in Madland

I sat up. The long white hall was filled with doors and the key around my neck would only open one, but which one? I got up and noticed the ceiling was only inches from my head. I walked to ever door to try and put the key in. then I found a very small door my head would barley fit through. I stuck the key in and it opened. I looked out and saw a beautiful garden.
“Wow,” I whispered. I got up and looked at a glass table that wasn’t there before. On the table was a bottle and on that bottle was a tag. Drink me. I opened the bottle and smelled it. It smelled like strawberries and blueberries and raspberries and lemons and limes and the most delicious fruit. Then I saw another bottle. The tag said don’t drink me. I smelled it. “Gross!” it smelled like moldy fruit. “But the poison would be masked to appeal to me, so who ever brought me here wants to poison me.” I took a small drop of the pink sweet drink and dropped it on the table then a drop of the black rotten one. Guess which burned through the glass. The pink, sweet one. I took a swig of the black liquid and I opened my eyes. I was in a forest and a table was spread out with multiple chairs and teapots.
“Have a cup of tea.” Said a boy about my age. He was wearing a green top hat. “No room!” he yelled as I went to sit down.”
“Do you know how to get out of here?”
“Tell me, what is the difference between a raven and writing desk?” I was starting to get annoyed.
“Okay, tell me how to get home right now or else!” I was holding him by the front of his shirt.
“Th-th-the q-q-queen o-of h-h-h-hearts.” I dropped him.
“How do I find her?”
“The garden.” He was shaking. As I watched him shake he started to turn pink and then his nose turned into a snout. He was turning into a pig! A pig in a top hat!
“This is mad! What is this place!?” I started to run as the table started to melt away. “What happened to wonderland!?”