Harvest Moon:The Begining!

I paced back and forth as my father and Mother were trying to tell me something. But the door of the cottage opened and Jake came in. He was really out of breath.

"Edward, Bells I don't think that it would be a great idea to tell Nessie that we kissed..." I heard myself gasp.

"What?!" It came out in a scream. Mom got to her feet and stood infront of me.

"Nessie sweet heart it was before you were born and jacob thought that he loved me the way that he did you." My eyes were wide and I felt my heart start to ache.

"I don't care!" I screamed louder. I glanced at my Father who was sitting on the couch staring at me. I felt tears swell up in my eyes.

"Nessie, listen this is really something that we should talk about not you and your parents." I looked at Jake. He took a step back like I had physically hit him.

"WE?! We have nothing to talk about. You--I cant believe that you and my mother...Wait did you both kiss each other or did just one of you?!"

"We both did." Jake's voice was full of sadness and regret. I was to angry to want to care about how he felt.

"I cant believe--And you knew!" I turned around my attention on my father. His face was grave and thats when I knew he could hear my thoughts and Jacob's. I quickly moved past my mother and made it just outside the door. But I felt Jacob's hand wrap around my small wrist. I turned fast and my hand made impact with his face. He didn't flinch because it didn't hurt him. He released my hand and I ran for it......I needed to get away even if that ment go to the reservation and hanging out with Quil and the rest of the werewolves. Even if it was just Leah. We didn't along that well but we were there for each other.

Chaday1911 said...
I really like it keep going!! Please!!

xprezzionstar said...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 10:23 am
oh i love this keep writing i want to know wht happenz!

Book Worm said...
OMG!!! Awesome... thats the only word that describes it. Definitley keep writing about this. I want to know more about this situation. This is amazing!!

creativityrules said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 3:58 am
<3 it.... way to go....keep it up and do write more...:)

Grace said...
this is really good! please continue to write with this story! i really really REALLY enjoy i! :)

freckals replied...
thanks and I might idk what to write after this though

agsmiley888 replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 9:25 am
omg omg omg u have to keep on writing
i would s buy this book lol
please keep on writing