best friends

once upon a time there was a kid named jake. he didnt know it yet but he was attracted to boys. but there was one acception, angelina jolie. all he wanted was to see her. he tried everything myspace, hollywood, baby adoption center, calling, facebook, and e-mail. no luck. so he made a blog on youtube. he talked about wanting to meet her. her co-worker saw the blog and responded. jake was so happy. it was set to meet her on saturday for lunch. that morning he got all fancy and met her. he had a great time getting to know eachother. now they are good friends and talk about everything.

viola8726 said...
Oct. 13 at 11:15 am
wow this is intresting    

Jackpot-the-Great said...
Jun. 2 at 8:48 pm
interseting

BabyPorcupine said...
Apr. 1 at 7:20 pm
Um... what is this, exactly? Like, I understand what happened, but... what happened? What about character development? Who is Jake? Yeah, he's a gay teenager. And? Where does he live? What does he like to do? What kind of person is he? You could have done so much more with this...

Alex_MacThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I liked the idea behind the story, but you need to work on your capitalization and grammar because the mistakes obscure the true meaning of your piece. 

missca1229 said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 9:46 am
I thought that he would end up bi but they are only friends. I like it =]

Goatse said...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 5:46 am
I love this. You've really done something bold with the characters, and the juxtaposition of the recognizable elements clashing with the averted storytelling and fairy-tale style.
It took until december, but I think this decade has finally found its Hemingway! I will be sending this to all my friends! Congratulations!