The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

live.laugh.spaz said...
Mar. 2, 2010 at 5:44 am
this is SO FUNNNY xD :) you should really make a movie with this....its HILARIOUS ;D

BradTastic17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, so funny! I love how even in this small excerpt of the saga, Edward had more personality than he did in the actual books. Thanks for the laugh.

redcg416 said...
Feb. 28, 2010 at 11:48 am
This was so true and halarious. It was awsome even to a die-hard Twilight fan like me.

Jenna95rae said...
lol amazing! I love the Twilight series but this is still funny! :D

Charlotte C. said...
That was so funny, thanking for giving Twilight Humor

Dkeg012 said...
I'm still laughing. Way better than the book!

lh42195 said...
I think I probally laughed throughout this whole thing! I especially liked when Edward shoots Bella. In my opinion, that would have been a better ending than the actual saga. :)

heryearningloveforhatred This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hilarious! Loved it :)

purplechoc replied...
heck yeah
i totally agree

FreelyFlying said...
God, this is awesome!
The only thing that would've made it better is if you stuck the part about the giant huskies rushing into the rescue . . . and then the Volturi just running away so everyone had nothing to do. XD

sasssgirrrl22 said...
lol! i didnt hav any idea wht this was at first but then it made more sense as it went on. ha very good

trestonsgirl said...
i used to love twilight but realized how awful it was-vampires dont sparkle-i loved this article!!!!!!! really really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trestonsgirl said...
omg i loved that i used to love twilight but then i realized how gay it is and that soooooooo sums up the twilight saga!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it

creativityrules replied...
yeah....this was amazing.... but i must defend my fab book from trestonsgirl.... sweety, twilight's not gay ....

Anna F. said...
I'm not a big fan of Twilight at all, but I read the 1st book, and heard about the rest -- you summed it up PERFECTLY.

lalaj94 said...
haha! i used to be obsessed with the twilight saga and now i have it pretty controlled bur i have to say i loved this! i does pretty much sum up the saga...

♥renesme♥ said...
i hav 2 admit...im a bit adictd 2 twilight...i luvd dat...nessie is so cute...dat was hilarius!☺

FlamableFyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
haha im a twilight fan and this is still hilarious to me. when i say twilight fan, trust me im not one of those fanatics who are all about it, i just kind of enjoy it

MyFairyTaleEndingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh em WOW!!! That was hilarious!!! GREAT JOB!!!

ahs0204 said...
Hahahahaha very funny. I loved it because it is very lighthearted and fun. Congrats.