The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
haha just because im bored im going toleave seven comments to make it top commented

Kewdee19 said...
Briliant! I wish I'd come up with it first, but now I shall have fun sharing it will all my friends that also don't like Twilight :)

MiniterrorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:41 am
That is hilarious. I'm not really a fan of the twilight saga, but this is as much as I know about it. It does actually seem to stick to the story line.

BellaCharlie said...
I could not stop laughing!  I loved how you basically burned Twilight, but kept it light and funny. I hope this gets made into a movie someday.

Misskrose said...
This is awesome! I've never read the books and this is like something you'd see in Mad.

Sabeen_Yameen said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:18 am
Nice one. :)

Valiant183 said...
This is great. Love it.

Cate.L said...
Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:37 am
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read!  I love Twlight spoofs, you should make this into a movie and post it on youtibe, give us all the link!

ChloeHunter said...
Oh man, this is so creative (and hilarious)!!

kmeepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:02 am
So funny. I love it!

xXFuentesXx said...
this made me laugh for like ten minutes straight. thank you for making my day. bye~

CherryPieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:03 am
a-m-a-z-i-n-g

auto_ink said...
y and my friend were joking about the twilight movies and then we saw this. BEST. MOMENT. EVER. xD

Twilightgirl97 said...
haha! I'm a Twilight fan and I still had to  laugh at this haha! This is funny  

Morgan P. said...
Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:09 am
Laughed so hard XD

OceanStormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is seriously the funniest thing ever.  I love it!

AllieBear said...
Wow,and when I say that I don't mean nicely.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter replied...
Well, THATS not very nice..... If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all! That's very rude AlliBear.... Awesome! Could NOT stop laughing.

SandyBeachh said...
This is absolutely wonderful. Strange looks come your way when you start laughing hysterically in the middle of a public place. You should make more of these. One on the Hunger Games could be very interesting.

WinterFairy replied...
*chants* HUN-GER GAMES! HUN-GER GAMES!