Black, Meet Black

Standing in the center of Grimmuald Place, was a shaggy black dog sitting curiously still.
He seemed to be staring at the place between the houses marked 11 & 13.
Suddenly the houses started moving apart and a new house grew in between them.
The black dog immediately bounded up the steps leading to the front door.
Once inside, the black dog transformed into none other then Sirius Black.
“Kreacher!” called Sirius.
After hurried footsteps, an elf like creature entered the room.
“Yes master Black?” squeaked the elf.
“Go up to the attic and bring me the picture of my family tree.”
“Right away master.” And with a low bow, he left the room.
Ever since that morning when Sirius was looking through the old records at the Ministry, he’d been wondering if what he saw could somehow be related to him.
As he walked into the drawing room, the little elf turned the corner carrying a huge frame above his head.
“Ah!” said Sirius, “Now we shall see.”
Blowing the dust off of the frame, Sirius immediately saw what he was looking for.
“Yes! I knew I’d read that name somewhere before.”
“Jacob Black, My niece’s son.”
“It said on the report that he is one of a pack of werewolves that doesn’t become a werewolf until he becomes older, never even has to be bitten.”

A week later, Sirius located Jacob and decided to pay him a visit. He was very curious to meet this boy. Sirius thought all of his family was dead before now.
He concentrated very hard on where he had to go, and with a loud “crack” he vanished.
He reappeared in front of a large house located near La Push Beach. He started toward the house and stopped in his tracks when he saw that there was a boy coming out of the house pushing a man in a wheelchair.
Sirius watched as the boy pushed the man over to a waiting car and helped him inside.
Once the car had driven away, the boy sprinted into an old shed behind the house.
“That must be him.” thought Sirius.
Once again he started off, this time to the shed. It seemed to take him a surprisingly long time to reach the door when he finally reached out his hand and knocked.

There were strange sounds coming from behind the door. It sounded like someone was moving things around.
“Coming!” called Jacob. The door swung open suddenly, and Sirius came face to chest with Jacob Black for the first time.

“May I help you?” Jacob asked in a rough tone. It startled Sirius to see how tall Jacob was, “He looks about three feet taller then me!” he thought.
After Sirius got over the shock, he cleared his throat and said: “Yes, let me introduce myself, my name is Sirius Black and I am your Great Uncle.”
“I came here out of curiosity….”
Suddenly Jacob made a face, as if he smelled something foul.
“This man has a strange scent, almost like a………”
A sudden thought occurred to Jacob, “This man isn’t human, He’s one of them! A bloodsucker!”
“You see, I’ve never met anyone like you before--“ continued Sirius.
“You can’t fool me! I know what you are!” Jacob Bellowed.
“Excuse me?”
“You’re a bloodsucker! You smell just like them!”
“You must be mistake----“ but Sirius never got to finish his sentence, for Jacob had changed into a giant red wolf and lunged at his uncle's throat.

vampiresrock said...
That was EPIC! Nicely done!

coco_babe replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 10:38 pm :
That was epic, indeed. I loved it. 

sillyaardvarkabc said...
I am for Harry Potter and against Twilight, so when I chose this story to read, I thought it would be awful, like making Harry Potter compete with Edward for Bella but it was nothing like that! This was v. good!!!!

MyLuckyStars said...
Hahahaha. That was HILARIOUS!!!! I'd made the connection, but that was FUNNY! Loved it.

phoenixqueen said...
you know, i have always thought of combining the two stories, but i have to say, you did it in a completely unexpected way.

imaginewhirrledpeas said...
hahaha i did notice the connection and this was a wonderful idea pleasepleaseplease write some more!! :)

Sammy said...
Ok, this just gives me another reason to hate Jacob Black! First he is so mean to Edward and now he is trying to kill SIRIUS BLACK!!!
Anyways, your a pretty good writer. Nice job on the story!

Nuts:] said...
Props to you for making that connection and nice job writing, but being a Potter obsessive and an anti-Twilight person, I have to say bringing the two together is an insult to The Harry Potter series, twilight doesn't deserve to be associated with it :) Otherwise, nice job!!!

LavenderStone said...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:32 am:
I've never read this connection before. Good idea :-)

Estar said...
Great mind, I love the idea! Keep going!!

Phantom said...
wow! I never made that connection before...haha thats so cool! what happens next?

6grade girl replied...
Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:38 am :
wow I really liked this piece i love both the twilight saga and harry potterbooks so to conbine the two wow and love how jacob black is related to sirius so smat loved it

Bella said...
that's really good, i like the way you combined the two stories.

Elsa K. said...
Whoa! Harry Potter meets Twilight!!! INTENSE!!!