Black, Meet Black

Standing in the center of Grimmuald Place, was a shaggy black dog sitting curiously still.
He seemed to be staring at the place between the houses marked 11 & 13.
Suddenly the houses started moving apart and a new house grew in between them.
The black dog immediately bounded up the steps leading to the front door.
Once inside, the black dog transformed into none other then Sirius Black.
“Kreacher!” called Sirius.
After hurried footsteps, an elf like creature entered the room.
“Yes master Black?” squeaked the elf.
“Go up to the attic and bring me the picture of my family tree.”
“Right away master.” And with a low bow, he left the room.
Ever since that morning when Sirius was looking through the old records at the Ministry, he’d been wondering if what he saw could somehow be related to him.
As he walked into the drawing room, the little elf turned the corner carrying a huge frame above his head.
“Ah!” said Sirius, “Now we shall see.”
Blowing the dust off of the frame, Sirius immediately saw what he was looking for.
“Yes! I knew I’d read that name somewhere before.”
“Jacob Black, My niece’s son.”
“It said on the report that he is one of a pack of werewolves that doesn’t become a werewolf until he becomes older, never even has to be bitten.”

A week later, Sirius located Jacob and decided to pay him a visit. He was very curious to meet this boy. Sirius thought all of his family was dead before now.
He concentrated very hard on where he had to go, and with a loud “crack” he vanished.
He reappeared in front of a large house located near La Push Beach. He started toward the house and stopped in his tracks when he saw that there was a boy coming out of the house pushing a man in a wheelchair.
Sirius watched as the boy pushed the man over to a waiting car and helped him inside.
Once the car had driven away, the boy sprinted into an old shed behind the house.
“That must be him.” thought Sirius.
Once again he started off, this time to the shed. It seemed to take him a surprisingly long time to reach the door when he finally reached out his hand and knocked.

There were strange sounds coming from behind the door. It sounded like someone was moving things around.
“Coming!” called Jacob. The door swung open suddenly, and Sirius came face to chest with Jacob Black for the first time.

“May I help you?” Jacob asked in a rough tone. It startled Sirius to see how tall Jacob was, “He looks about three feet taller then me!” he thought.
After Sirius got over the shock, he cleared his throat and said: “Yes, let me introduce myself, my name is Sirius Black and I am your Great Uncle.”
“I came here out of curiosity….”
Suddenly Jacob made a face, as if he smelled something foul.
“This man has a strange scent, almost like a………”
A sudden thought occurred to Jacob, “This man isn’t human, He’s one of them! A bloodsucker!”
“You see, I’ve never met anyone like you before--“ continued Sirius.
“You can’t fool me! I know what you are!” Jacob Bellowed.
“Excuse me?”
“You’re a bloodsucker! You smell just like them!”
“You must be mistake----“ but Sirius never got to finish his sentence, for Jacob had changed into a giant red wolf and lunged at his uncle's throat.

N-SiceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:45 pm:
No..... -.- just no.... you just killed one of my favorite characters, from one of my most hated book series -.- no.

Katie-jo said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:37 pm:
Very interesting! I enjoyed reading this!

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 31, 2012 at 11:34 am:
I liked the plot. I just didn't like how rhe story went: Siruis did this. Sirius did that. Then he walked out the door. It seemed to forward it would've been better if there were more details.

writer5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is well written but i hate twilight and love harry potter so i dont really like them combined. but the connection between their names is really funny :)

Ariya said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:31 pm:
This made my day.  I find it interesting that two of the charecters in two very different serieses have the same last name.

msoledadvc said...
Did Jacob kill Sirius? I mean, do vampires and wizards smell so similar? Jacob would have noticed he wasn't a vampire because he wasn't so stunningly beautiful or ... you understand the idea. It is a very good work, I liked it! Keep writing!

NinjaHummingbird said...
I think that this is a cool idea but needs some tweaking. I think that Kreacher's personality was wrong and that Sirius was a little bit off. But otherwise, it was really good.

meadow.. said...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 7:54 am:
good story but... kreacher was wayy off?? sry im a harry potter fan and in the books he always hates sirius. but i guess anything is possible in fanfiction.

writingrox said...
Love it! Didn't even make the connection between the last names until I read the story. XD

4everyoung15 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm:

how sad!!!! why?!?!?!? well sirius dies anyway

emmatoga02 said...
May 25, 2011 at 7:49 pm:
This is a really interesting story! Team Sirius!

Emiline! ^-^ said...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm:
:D Team Sirius!!

KatnissLupin said...
Likein' it! Sirius Forever!

CaraB. said...
NOOO!!!  LOL.  Anyway, loved it!!  Sirius Black and Jacob are my two favorite characters out of both books. Can't wait until chapter 2

Macx14 said...
This was great, loved it.

earlybird_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, really original! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Spellbinder said...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 1:17 am:
Thank you so much to everyone for the positive feedback on my story!

Wednesday08 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 1:17 am:
Hahahahaha :) I absolutely love Harry Potter! J.K. Rowling is brilliant. Just curious as to why Jacob thinks Sirius is a vampire?? Cool connection though.

screenname277 said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm:
Have I seen this on quizilla before? And great story.

vampiresrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That was EPIC! Nicely done!