Harry lily & James potter finally meet

Chapter 1
“James, do you think that Serious Black is watching Harry for us?”
“I don’t know maybe Lily, I mean it has been 21 years since we last saw him.”

Meanwhile at Harry & Ginny’s house
“Morning, Ginny.”
“Morning, Harry.”
“Where’s the kids we’re going to be late.”
“Upstairs, still getting ready.”
“James, Lily, Albus, come on we’re going to be late if we don’t leave soon.”
“Coming.”

The Potters left for platform nine and three quarters. They met Ron, Hermoine, and Rose when they arrived. The kids took off to go have some fun before the train leaves. Harry’s scar starts to burn but he ignores it. Suddenly He-Who-Can’t-Be-Named appeared to finish off Harry for good.

“Harry get the kids, we’ll keep him distracted.”

Harry went to get the kids, when he did they begged him not to go. He tried to tell them that their parents were in danger and he needed to help them. They wouldn’t let him leave, so finally they watched as Harry fought to protect them. After the fight was over Lily went over to tell them that someone was here to talk to them. They all went to see who it was.

“Who are you, what do you want?”
“Don’t tell me that you forgot about me already.”
“Professor is that you?”
“Yes Ronald it is.”
“Dumbledore oh it is so good to see you.”
The kids got onto the train and Serious came into the room that they were in. Their parents and Dumbledore were on their way to Harry’s and Ginny’s house to talk over tea. On the way out of the train they met Hagrid who is the grounds keeper at Hogwarts.
"Hi ya kids, it seems like just yesterday that your parents started school here."
"Hey Lily watch out for Snape and Malfoy."
"Oh I will, I'm not scared of Snape or Malfoy."
"Albus come on don't be a scaredy cat. We don't have all night."

alice! said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 9:16 am
Confusing.. very confusing..! Doesn't amek sense..1

Laughternchoclate said...
Yeah this is not great....

udontknowme said...
i agree to all of the people that hates this because it was too confusing and they wrote too many mistakes

harrypotteraddict said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:51 am
I was excited to read this story. I was very differen then what I thought it would be and is by far the worst Harry Potter fan fiction ever! It doesn't even make any sense. It's so dumb!

BlackKitti said...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 10:51 am
I completely agree with frdbsstt. I was so excited to read this story and it turns out like this. oh and they don't call dumbledore 'dumbeldore' (and I don't even think that's how you spell it) they call him professor. I don't even thik this story makes sense

suprswimmer said...
Please read what frdsbsst said. Now please read it again. If you ever need help figuring out the plot line don't be afraid to email me on Teen Ink and I will help you out! :)

frdsbsstt said...
There are a few problems with this story.
1: It's Sirius, not Serious.
2: Voldemort died and Harry's scar stopped hurting for good in the 7th book.
3: There are quite a few grammer errors, and I am not even going to try to point them all out.
4: This story doesn't even make sense.

L.G. Smiles said...
Hey, good job on completing the first chapter. Have you seen the new movie yet? Anyway, good job, exept for it was really confusing when there is 2 Albus'. Do you know what happens to Dumbledore on the new movie? Who is Rose, I am guessing Ron and Hermoine's daughter?