Harry lily & James potter finally meet

Chapter 1
“James, do you think that Serious Black is watching Harry for us?”
“I don’t know maybe Lily, I mean it has been 21 years since we last saw him.”

Meanwhile at Harry & Ginny’s house
“Morning, Ginny.”
“Morning, Harry.”
“Where’s the kids we’re going to be late.”
“Upstairs, still getting ready.”
“James, Lily, Albus, come on we’re going to be late if we don’t leave soon.”
“Coming.”

The Potters left for platform nine and three quarters. They met Ron, Hermoine, and Rose when they arrived. The kids took off to go have some fun before the train leaves. Harry’s scar starts to burn but he ignores it. Suddenly He-Who-Can’t-Be-Named appeared to finish off Harry for good.

“Harry get the kids, we’ll keep him distracted.”

Harry went to get the kids, when he did they begged him not to go. He tried to tell them that their parents were in danger and he needed to help them. They wouldn’t let him leave, so finally they watched as Harry fought to protect them. After the fight was over Lily went over to tell them that someone was here to talk to them. They all went to see who it was.

“Who are you, what do you want?”
“Don’t tell me that you forgot about me already.”
“Professor is that you?”
“Yes Ronald it is.”
“Dumbledore oh it is so good to see you.”
The kids got onto the train and Serious came into the room that they were in. Their parents and Dumbledore were on their way to Harry’s and Ginny’s house to talk over tea. On the way out of the train they met Hagrid who is the grounds keeper at Hogwarts.
"Hi ya kids, it seems like just yesterday that your parents started school here."
"Hey Lily watch out for Snape and Malfoy."
"Oh I will, I'm not scared of Snape or Malfoy."
"Albus come on don't be a scaredy cat. We don't have all night."

Buurrry said...
Jan. 8 at 12:24 pm:
So Harry had kids before he even went to hogwarts?

freeday15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 5 at 5:31 pm :
this made NO sense at all

Buurrry said...
How can you have Voldomort come back to light without even explaining it?!?!?!? Come on. He's dead. Atlest come up with a new villan.

ZozeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:51 pm:
Oh and I understood that some of the names in this were actually the kids, but you might want to make that more specfic. 

Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:47 pm:
Okay so at first I thought you were in the train station of Harry's dream and they were watching over Harry and his kids. Then you simply confused me. Everything seemed rushed like you were writing it in only an hour or something. This has a really good idea i think, but right now it is only an outline. You need to specifiy who is talking for one.  Also explain what is happening, don't just have it happen. This could be really good, don't give up!

RainbowStriker said...
The was completely messed up. Dumbledore and Harry's parents ar dead. It makes no sense.

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:28 am:
I didn't like it. It made no sense. Voldemort was dead and the plot was out there. Don't give up on writing just work out the major details.

Anni45 said...
Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:03 pm:
I don't understand it. How can James and Lily be alive, and Harry and Ginny are married and have kids already? I think if you were going to write it like that you would write a part of it that is transitioning, like "5 years later" because then it might not be as confusing.

JustALittleBitOfMe said...
May 31, 2012 at 11:19 am:
I really dont get this. The plot of the story is rash and i dont think you thought about this before you wrote it. Better luck next time.

writer5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
lily ( harrys mom) has to be dead or else harry wouldnt have the protection of the love to be survive and also so many other people in this are dead!

DreamrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:08 am:
Ok, just a couple points. This could work as maybe an outline, but remember your commas, periods, and question marks. Add emotion. Smooth out your dialouge, and you might wanna explain, if all the dead come back to life

msoledadvc said...
Mmm I didn't get it. It's good but I think it still needs work.

Adnama said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:43 am:
I didn't quite catch on.  It was a little confusing.  I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter Series and I know all of the characters. I just don't think that this was put together quite right.

River.Beaudelaire said...

Hey, I think that this a superb attempt at fan fiction. However, there were a few issues with this piece. I think the curx of the actual idea was well thoguht out but on the other hand the way you presented it was a tad confusing. Contrary to other comments, I dont believe it is a crime to change the events in the actual book. Also, in my opinion, what made it so difficult to interpret was the dialogue. Maybe a more effective method of presenting your idea would be choose a distinct narrator ... (more »)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nightstalker part three, four, and five is now out! Go check it out if you liked the first and second! :)(:

MoraleAsh said...
It was kind of really confusing and it felt like it was sped up. There's not much emotion or detail either. It was just "this happened and then this happened" and so on. I believe  you should add a little detail and maybe clear it up-maybe a little less dialogue. Altogether it has great potential. Maybe do a little bit of research on the series as well. :)

LittleTeapot13 said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 2:36 pm:

Sirius isn't spelled serious.

Albus Dumbledore died long before Harry and Ginny had kids. 

Even just wildly assuming Lily and James SOMEHOW were still alive, if they hadn't seen Harry in 21 years, that'd make him 22 at most. Therefore it'd make the year 2002. Albus (Harry's middle son) wasn't even born until 2005. And if Lily was going to Hogwarts as well, then that'd put the date of this story at aprox. 2019 because the end of the last book is 2017 and it's Albus's first y... (more »)

StelaDalca said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 2:40 pm:
I agree with everyone it was kind of confusing. But the idea was good and not the ending I was expecting.

Hermione700 said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 8:10 pm:
Hey, just wanted to say, since you seem to be getting a lot of constructive critizism, don't be put off by any of it. Writing is probably a bit complicated for you, so don't worry about it. As long as you work on your skill i am sure you will discover that you are a wonderful writer. For me, i have to agree with the below comments saying that this was confusing, and i would reccomend rereading the the series. But writing prequels off of books is actually really hard, because the people who read ... (more »)

VivaSarcasm said...
May 20, 2011 at 8:25 pm:
Oh, and why is Voldemort back? In the books, it is clearly stated that people cannot be brough back to life. Voldemort could be considered an exception, but that is because he was only really half-alive (look up more on Horcruxes). So why is he back? Just do some research, please. You had a good idea but this story had nothing to do with Harry Potter, except for the names basically.