I'd Walk A Thousand Miles

A normal day. I was making my way downtown faces past and I'm home bound. I never thought much about the people around so I just stared blankly ahead and walked through the crowd. All I could think about was Bill, how much I need him, and miss him. As I thought about him I wondered, if i could fall, into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? Bill must know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see him tonight. It's always times like these, just random moments when i think of him and wonder if he ever thinks of me. God, everythings just so wrong, I-I don't belong in his precious memories. I need him, "Bill I miss you" I whispered to the sky. I wondered about falling into the sky alot, I would walk a thousand miles if I could just see bill tonight. I don't want to let him know how I drown in his memory and I just don't I'm making my way downtown like always walking fast, thousands of faces pass and im home bound. I still miss him, I still need him. I wonder if I could fall into the sky, do you think time, would pass us by, 'cuz he knows I'd walk a thousand miles if i could just see Bill, Tonight. Then I saw him, "Bill" I screamed. "OMG, I'm sorry, I relized, I miss you, and I still need you" Bill replied, "Me to" I replied

THE END

Maddielovesyou said...
Apr. 19 at 8:27 pm
i loved it Keep writing :)

adrienehoran913 said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 9:40 am
i found myself singing along with the story in my head... very clever!:)

msoledadvc said...
Nice story! Keep writing... :)

EmilyIsabella said...
Haha, a really original idea. I like it!

AnimalGirl said...
this is a good story. i love how you took the lyrics and turned them into an acctual story. it was great

Harmonium said...
May 13, 2010 at 8:09 am
I love Vanessa Carlton. Try to do something with "Hands On Me" or "Come Undone", because I think that it would turn out pretty great, too.

Ally-cat said...
omg i totally loved it it's an amazingf story keep it up u r awesome lol!

fryeem said...
Your story's theme was heartwarming and your choice of words was outstanding. However,I noticed that you did repeat the phrase "Bill, I miss you" or "Bill I need you"after a while the story lost my interest. Another thing I noticed was that you did use the lyrics from the song and did not quote them. For instance, "I was making my way downtown faces pass and im home bound". Even though you changed or cancelled out some words you should still quote it. Over... (more »)

Paige P. said...
i love it.

Titan12339 said...
nice adaptation, i love this song =)