Cloud-Gazing With Muichiro | Teen Ink

Cloud-Gazing With Muichiro

October 25, 2023
By jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California
jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California
50 articles 0 photos 0 comments

You and Muichiro go on a date to cloud-gaze—enjoying each other’s company.


You found yourself lying on a soft blanket, gazing up at the vast expanse of the sky. Beside you, Muichiro sat, his presence a comforting anchor in the sea of clouds.

"Look at that one," you said, pointing to a fluffy cloud that resembled a bunny. "It's so adorable."

Muichiro followed your gaze, a soft smile gracing his lips. "Ah, I see it. It does look like a bunny."

You both spent the afternoon cloud-gazing, your fingers intertwined as you pointed out different shapes and imagined whimsical stories. It was a simple activity, but in Muichiro's company, it felt like pure bliss.

As you shifted your position to get a better view of a particularly fluffy cloud, you noticed Muichiro's hand subtly nudging yours. His touch sent a jolt of warmth through your entire being, igniting a flurry of butterflies in your stomach.

"Hey, come with me," Muichiro said, his voice gentle yet filled with excitement.

You nodded, curiosity dancing in your eyes, and let him lead you by the hand. His touch was warm and comforting, his grip steady and reassuring. It felt as though his hand held the key to a world of enchantment.

He led you to a small clearing nestled amidst a cluster of trees, where a soft breeze rustled the leaves above. The sunlight filtered through the branches, casting dappled patterns on the ground. It was a perfect spot for what Muichiro had in mind.

"I've always loved this place," he confessed, his voice filled with a hint of nostalgia. "It's my secret getaway, a haven where I can find peace and serenity."

You looked around, taking in the tranquil surroundings. "I can see why. It's absolutely beautiful."

Muichiro released your hand and settled onto the grass, patting the spot beside him. "Join me, ___. Let's lie down and continue cloud-gazing."

You nestled yourself beside him, the closeness filling you with a sense of warmth and contentment. Together, you resumed your shared activity, pointing out clouds and engaging in playful debates over their shapes.

As the sun began its descent, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Muichiro turned to you, his eyes filled with a mixture of admiration and tenderness.

"I'm grateful to have found you," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "Moments like these make me appreciate the beauty of life even more."

A soft blush warmed your cheeks as you met his gaze. "I feel the same way, Muichiro. Being here with you, it's like finding a piece of paradise."

He reached out, his hand cupping your cheek, his touch feather-light. "You are my paradise, ___."

Your heart skipped a beat, overwhelmed by the affectionate words and the sincerity behind them. 

As the sun set, you lay there together, hand in hand, knowing that no matter what the future held, your love would always be as vast and boundless as the sky above.