Crash | Teen Ink

Crash

By FRosas BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
FRosas BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas

There we are getting ready to go to the United Kingdom. It was Frank, Michael, Will and brianna. We loaded the luggage in the car and we were on the way to the airport. The airport was about two hours away so it was a long drive just to get there. The car ride there was just talking about what we would do when we get to the United Kingdom. As we were arriving at the airport we noticed that we had to park in a private area. As we entered the airport we had to check in at the TSA and then we waited to board the plane. When we got on the plane the captain of the plane came on the announcement and said we were about to take off so we strapped on our seatbelt. The plane took off and was finally on the way to the United Kingdom. We were an hour into the flight when I realized that the left wing engine stopped working so I told the assistant that the engine isnt working so she went to tell the captain so they can check it out. The captain got the engine working again and I felt a sense of relief when I saw it working again. The captain came on the intercom and said we can take off our seatbelt so I went to the restroom. After I got done with the restroom the captain came back and said fasten your seatbelt because there was a little bit of turbulence. We rushed to put are seat belt back on then the plane started to shake. The captain came back on and said that the plane was going down because the engines gave out and we were going to be landing in the middle of the ocean.a The plane descended  fast. When we hit the ocean my leg went numb and I couldn't feel anything in my leg. The captain told everybody to exit the plane on to the tude they deployed. We all rushed to get on there because the plane was going to go down in the water. We were dependent on each other. When we got on the tude the captain was nowhere to be found instead we had to leave him. On the tude there were paddle we all grabbed one and started paddle to see if we could see any land nearby. In the distance we see the captain and the co pilot on a different boat. We thought they were going to look for help so we waited about an hour and nothing came along michael started to feel sick and threw up we were all tired because we been paddling for 2 hour to see anything we couldn't see anything, We all decided that we needed to paddle for another hour to see anything. After paddling for an hour we came across a part of a boat and thought we were getting closer to land so we kept paddling. Brianna started to fall asleep so we immediately set up a sleep routine on who is going to watch the tude so it doesn’t flip over. The next morning we reached land and realized we went back to America. We were in New York. We were wondering where the captain was and why he never came back to help us. So ask Will if he had a phone on him. He gave me the phone and I called the airlines to see if they found the captain. The airline person said that yall made it to the United kingdom. I told them we crash and to paddle all the way to New York the airline was dawdle and I just hang up and we went to the airlines to get the car and go inside to see if they can refunded the money for the flight they still said the pilot were nowhere to be found and they the last thing they heard that they landed in United Kingdom. After all the yelling the airlines realized that the pilot wasn't even a real pilot and the other pilot didn’t even show up that day we left. As we descended down the escalator to We thought that We were lucky to even be alive.

work hard