TRAPPED IN AN ELAVTOR

Napoleon Dynamite walks into the shady old elevator and is struck by a beautiful girl, Pink. Napoleon is in such “ahh” that his mouth will not close. His horrendous mouth breathing gets worse by the second.
“What are you looking at?!” Pink questions as she has her hand on her hip.
Napoleon puts his head down and walks to the back of the elevator. Then Justin Timberlake sprints for the closing doors and barley makes it in. Justin stands next to pink, smirks at her, and pushes for floor 13.

“Senorita, I feel for you.” Justin says as he’s looking Pink up and down.
“Don’t get any ideas, it’s only you and your hand tonight!” Pink says as she glares into his eyes.
Napoleon seeks his opportunity to impress Pink and starts busting some moves with his moon boots. Pink laughs in his face and then turns around.
“I don’t know who you are but that is no way to rock your body.” Justin says as he chuckles.
“Gosh!” Napoleon said
Pink gets so frustrated with both of them talking she pushes Justin into the wall. The lights on the elevator flicker and the elevator comes to a halt.
“Gosh! You’re such an idiot!” Napoleon screams. “Now I will never make it to Pedro’s party!”
“Oh, Cry me a river.” Justin slowly says as he rubs his eyes.
Pink bangs her head against the side of the elevator and looks like she wants to kill somebody. Justin keeps pushing the emergency button but nobody responds.
“There’s not hope, those stupid girls at the front desk won’t even notice!” Pink yells with her face full with fluster.
“Don’t yell at me, for all I’m the one who brought sexy back!” Justin smiles as he busts a mad move.
“You didn’t bring anything back, gosh you’re such an loser!” Napoleon says while he looks at his feet.

“Just go back where you were and draw your pictures.” Justin points to the corner of the elevator.
“Maybe I will, GOSH”
Pink kicks the side of the elevator and it begins to move. Suddenly the doors open abruptly.
“Heck yes!” Napoleon shouts as he leaps out of the elevator.
Justin and Pink walk out.
“Are you sure you don’t want to hang out?” Justin questions
“No, just get away from me! Pink says as she pushes Justin into the wall.
“Hey girl, what goes around…comes around.”
Pink rolls her eyes and flips her bright pink hair. They both go their separate ways and never look back.

Call_Me_AriaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:00 pm:
I see what you did there ;)
that's really clever and cool, interesting mix of characters

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was really clever and funny xD :D

MarisaCoulterCrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my gosh, I read this title and almost laughed aloud, because I have been trapped and an elevator before :) Anyway, I love the idea of writing a fanfic for Napoleon Dynamite. I have a friend who's uncle played Trisha's father (is that her name?)

luckynumber_13 said...
That was hilarious--did you also write the elevator story about Austin Powers, Ariel the Little Mermaid, and Bob Marley? Both are great :D

Curly_Sue said...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 8:13 pm:
OMG i loved it. what would be an odd combination usually turned out great.

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:03 pm:
hahahahaha i liked their own lil special references..napolean, especially!!! "ugh freakin idiot! GOSH!!" lol awesome job! that was hella tight

KenzieKenzie said...
May 13, 2010 at 10:48 am:
Ha i like the combination of people

DallysGrrl said...
Hilarious.

JonasLover89 said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 11:06 am:
"MAYBE I WILL GOSH!"

Gracie F. said...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 10:31 am:
ha ha this is so funny ha ha love it!!!!!!!!

Lexi L. said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 10:59 am:
LOL! That was soooo funny, I loved it! I really like how you included the song names for Pink and Justin while they were talking! Good job! :)

jmc.13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very inventive! And entertaining. Loved it!