Letter

Walking up those stairs was torture. Each step brought excruciating pain to not only my thighs but also my heart. What if the letter was a rejection? I did not know if I could handle another rejection. The sting of tears threatened at the back of my eyes. I looked over at Grace and knew we were thinking the same exact thought. Her eyes were watering over with the same nervous tensions that filled mine. We walked down the hall that seemed three miles long. As we entered the bathroom, a waft a stale air hit our noses. The bathroom stunk! I looked at Grace and we just shrugged our shoulders, for we needed to open these letters. We decided to go into separate stalls so that if the new was bad we would not ruin the happiness of the other. I could not put off opening this letter off any longer. The time had come.

SocialKaysualtyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
CLIFFHANGER! Oh my gosh, you need to post a part two!!