Tsericism: The World As It Came To Be | Teen Ink

Tsericism: The World As It Came To Be

April 11, 2009
By madtrout BRONZE, Ellicott City, Maryland
madtrout BRONZE, Ellicott City, Maryland
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Generasco (Creation):

Twas before the daylight, before our first breaths. Our earth was nothing, our solar system an inclination by the higher power's being. Nothingness existed, and throughout that void there was only one being, our almighty Tseric. Tseric proclaimed throughout this null that light should shine, and so, within his blessed spirit he created the Garden of Eden. Throughout this garden existed the fruit of our Lord's blessings, animals of all shape and form, swine, equestrian, even creatures of the deep sea. These beings both carnivores and herbivores existed in perfect harmony, never harming on another. In this garden of perfection Tseric carefully considered whether to create human beings. This is because Tseric, in his wisdom, realized the blight that the human race would cause, realized the idea of a human was too out of touch with this pure animal realm.

Tseric's idea of the human race was a projection of the animal's personalities, intelligence, and weakness. Tseric gathered the souls of the animals in an alternative reality in which the animals could view their individuality and charisma on another spectral plane. But, the spiritual animals quickly gained thought, and through this created a new human physical presence in the new world. The residents of this new world, the “human race” began to exist as a projection of animal consciousness. Soon the humans began to adapt to the world, learning survival, even art and emotion. At first, the earth witnessed a time of prosperity unlike any to ever grace our realm. Summers were cool, and yielded much food. Fresh water ran free throughout villages and men did not fight. Many witnessed paradise. But this was only the eye of the storm.

This new physical world, the realm that tethered the souls of humans and animals, soon lost a connection to the Garden of Eden. The physical anatomy of the animals souls soon shaped into a more twisted race. Wars began, fire spewed from mountains and oceans froze. Despite Tseric's divine foresight, he did not see the threat of this new human race. A physical attachment to the animals souls made the humans violent and unruly. They soon forgot their spiritual animal ancestry and they adopted a path of warmongering and sin. Tseric fumed over how to treat his unruly race of men. He had given them birth, witnessing their first breath. But, now creation of a world to hold these unruly men balanced entirely on Tseric's shoulders. But, from the beginning the race of men has been notoriously known to ignore the wisdom of Tseric. At the birth of our world, when men were still forming in the womb of our eternal father, our defiance weakened the consciousness of Tseric with tragic results.

Although Tseric was immortal, he was not without mortal desires. He desired a wife and toiled over the creation of his object of perfection. He finally decided on his bride. When the work was done, Tseric cleared the sky so that no cloud could impede this lady of her beauty. His bride was his figure of perfection, later named Candidus for her ravishing figure, her flawless hair and her blue eyes, eyes that dwarfed the cosmos and drained the deepest oceans of it's shine.

Despite her physical features, she had no real soul, and her mind was easily corrupted. She soon fled from Tseric to the physical earth, preferring to mate with a human rather than a god. Tseric stood, shocked by Candidus' ignorance, and pleaded with Candidus for her heart back. Candidus assured him that he could do nothing, and so Tseric soon withdrew into his own sadness. He turned his back completely on the earth, and let the skies blacken from his neglect.

Carnage ensued, with the newly born men testing the limits of their physical existence. Armageddon soon came, and because of this Tseric turned his back on our earth for two thousand years. Plague soon ravished the land, leaving nothing but blackened corpses and debris in its wake. This is the period that we know as the Deflagratio, our earth's most dire and frightening mortal hell.


Deflagratio (Apocalypse):

The Deflagratio, the eternal darkness and burning of earth began thousands of years ago. The darkest ages of our earth, an existence only remembered by the scars on the land and the scores of dead through time. Poetry, music, art in its purest form died in this period. Mountains collapsed and so with it the empires that relied on them. The oceans began to freeze, and a whitened blanket covered the earth. The human race dwindled into the thousands. In Tseric's neglect, death came to Candidus' friends and family, everything she loved was shattered in an instant. In response, Candidus, adopting some of the power of Tseric that she gained from her creation, gave birth to a separate earth for the human race to flee. But Candidus, her notions pure at heart, had awakened an evil parallel that dwarfed the corruption on earth. The most daunting and iniquitous of the animals spirits fled to Candidus' new world, and they soon developed a reputation for mindless slaughter and decadence. Candidus proclaimed that there must be peace on this new world, but she was soon overthrown by the mass of the newly corrupted animal spirits.

When Tseric gained wind of this new earth, he was determined to see its destruction. In his rage he rained fire upon this new earth. Locusts, the most destructive and vile of his creations, swept down on this earth. Tseric demanded an immortal punishment for Candidus and her betrayal. He sentenced her to an immortality on this apocalyptic new plane living through a constant pandemic. He bestowed the new world the name “Hel”, an eternal prison for those unwilling to accept Tseric's path, and those willing to betray their creator in the name of some malicious heresy.

Tseric began punishing those of his initial world at once. He sentenced those guilty of heresy and betrayal to the new world of Hel. Soon the world of man began to resemble some twisted macabre nightmare from only the most perverted mind. Naked demons were born, purely grown from fire to exist in this new era. Mankind saw an end to the world of poetry, romantics, art, literature, all gone. For many years as the population grew in this alternative world mankind only saw pain, and a vision of the hell that was upon them.

In this time of desperation, warmongering was the only accepted answer. The drums of war could be heard across the continents, and an endless Armageddon seemed inevitable. Mankind toiled over new inventions of war and death. The stench of corpses brought swarms of crows across the land. At this time of desperation, only three leaders existed. One was Thirus, king of the Roman continent. A violent ruler, with an insensitive rage, he believed that war was the only answer to a divine ending to his dynasty. He controlled the majority of the ancient world, with almost 10 million beings under his control, he was the most powerful king the world had ever seen. He frequently pursued conflicts with the ruler of the African continent, Archieron, who controlled a land mass with almost 8 million people. War soon broke out among the African region and the Romans, and bloodshed was imminent. The Romans, with their powerful soldiers and unyielding determination invaded the African empire. A counterattack resulted in a massive war, contributing to the final apocalypse.

The last ruler was that of Australia, a spiritual leader by the name of Thsair, who controlled only one million souls, but had a devout religious following, and powers that few had ever witnessed. Thsair was the holy ruler of these lands, chosen by his followers, which made him extremely popular. Thsair worked purely on his faith to a higher power, while the more powerful two empires toiled in war. Tseric witnesses this senseless war, and in his retribution for the treatment of his world he struck the earth with a resounding force sending a colossal meteor screaming from the sky. This mass struck the African region with such force that its radiance brought any existence to a quick end for all in its path. The meteor soon caused a mask of debris and dirt to cover the atmosphere. This dust blocked out the sun, and plants and animals ceased to live. The only region that survived was that ruled by Thsair, due to his faith in an otherworldly being. This was possibly the darkest day in our history, almost 90% of the earth's population was wiped out with the survivors of the Roman and African continents reduced to wandering mobs. The Australian continent was crushed, but not to the point of extinction.

Thsair believed this meteor was divine retribution from some eternal power, and he soon began to seek further explanation. Thsair is known as our first, and most influential prophet. Thsair believed in returning to his roots, to seek enlightenment through becoming part of his birthplace. Thsair, and a devout group of followers called Aboriginas scoured the Australian continent preaching the word of Thsair's divine wisdom. Thsair talked to Tseric in his dreams, and he soon preached a better life to all who would listen. Thsair was recalled as the Sospita, or savior of the entire earth at that time.


Sospita (Savior):

Thsair scoured his continent, looking for more signs of Tseric's word. He searched for years, seemingly never aging as his following grew old and tired. Fatigue never strained Tseric, and he was soon seen as the son of god, spoken to by many as the holy prophet.

Thsair saw visions of god. Tseric spoke to him in his dreams, calling him his true son. Thsair was frightened, yet enticed and he continued the conversation. Thsair was shown his body in the Garden of Eden, the body of a proud wolf. He laughed maniacally and ran in circles for hours. “My son,” Tseric proclaimed, “you must share your wisdom to heal this shattered earth. Give enlightenment to those in the other, more devastated lands.”

Thsair, confused, had never heard of these lands. He was told of vast oceans, and new creatures and lands of men who had no hope. At first he was terrified, but than he began to grasp the concept of these new punished lands. To travel the unknown worlds and preach enlightenment was surely an aspiration that was worthier than any other. He accepted the notion without any more than a minute of speculation. “Now, my son, you must walk the gap between this continent and the shattered realm of Africa.”

Thsair eventually reached the coast of Africa. It was a site of blackened soil and burnt corpses. He knelt over a corpse and cried, slowly, and silently. His cries soon evolved into screams of torment, tears streaming down his face, he questioned his devout faith for the first time. But in doing so Thsair soon realized his purpose.

Thsair sought out survivors and soon they adopted the principals of his teachings. He showed them water, food, love, even art. He leapt at the chance to show them true enlightenment, and he soon reached a considerable population of followers. Up sprouted civilizations from Africa and quickly spread throughout the world in a matter of years. True followers gained the enlightenment that they sought, and soon Thsair was adopted as the unofficial leader. Soon the empires of Africa, touched by Thsair's blessings, asked him to be their king. Thsair, in his spiritual commitment, refused their proposal, and entered new lands to preach the word of Tseric.

The world existed purely by the will of those who cared most for us. Tseric, and his son Thsair, made this world possible, and every day it becomes necessary to notice their blessings. Thsair left one thing in his departure from the African lands, and that was the scroll of Tseric, that of the blessings and commandments. Thsair preached of the paradise of the Garden of Eden, and through him many sought the path to true enlightenment.