How to Behave like a Small Child | Teen Ink

How to Behave like a Small Child

January 18, 2018
By onelove19 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
onelove19 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

10 slices of mischief
A dash of love
A truckload of joy
An acre of imagination
A dollop of defiance
A carton of creativity
A lifetime of curiosity
A droplet of convincing
A heap of obnoxiousness 
A dab of laughter
A whisper of awareness
A beaker of empathy
A handful of bratiness


First, mix the 10 slices of mischief, a dollop of defiance and a heap of obnoxiousness together until thoroughly combined.


Then, you want to fold in the lifetime of curiosity into the mixture.


Cream the acre of imagination and pour it into the mixture
Then sprinkle a dash of love onto your current mixture.


Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. 


While that is baking, start to combine the truckload of joy, a carton of creativity, and  a dab of laughter until smooth.


Fill up the beaker with empathy and pour it into a mixing bowl. (you might want to use a flexible spatula to make sure that all of it is out, it is a thick, valuable ingredient.)

Take the dish carefully out of the oven.


Scoop out the whisper of awareness into the mixing bowl. Mix the two ingredients until the mixture has just the perfect texture.


Spread the truckload of joy, carton of creativity, dab of laughter and beaker of empathy onto the dish. (Make sure you fill up all the spaces, there should be no white spots.)


Last but not least, sprinkle a handful of brattiness and add a droplet of convincing. (These are the tenderest parts!)


Congratulations! You now have the key to ideal behavior.