The 3 Idiots

By , Malakoff, TX

How does one start a story? How does it come to the people that write them? I wouldn’t know. I don’t know much writing stories. But this isn’t about me. It’s about the story. The story starts off one day by the school in Drunore. It’s a little town in Maegren. The school was small. There were only 30 students that went to the school. It was the start of something big, horribly big. The teacher was great. They were all nice and happy to teach the students. The students didn’t mind the homework they were given. It was easy. They still got bored with having to do it though. However, there were 3 student that were quite troublesome. Their initials were C. B. , T. L. , and Z.R. They were troublesome to the teacher and to most of the students. The teacher was tired of them acting up in class. She sent them home early and said they couldn’t come back for a week. A week later they came back, and they were scratched and sunburned. The teacher asked them if they learned anything. They answered all together, “Yes ma’am!” They had to work for the rest of the time they were in school.

The end