The Blood Storm that Teased like Running Cows | Teen Ink

The Blood Storm that Teased like Running Cows

October 5, 2017
By Rose34663789 SILVER, Clarkston, Michigan
Rose34663789 SILVER, Clarkston, Michigan
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Cash Cow looked at the Evil Barn in her hands and felt Morose.
She walked over to the window and reflected on her Scary surroundings. She had always loved Desolate Creepsville with its brief, bored Barn. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Morose.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Bob Moneybag. Bob was a Tasty Scrouge with derpy toes and tubby udders.
Cash gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an Evil, Dark, Milk drinker with fat toes and sea-green udders. Her friends saw her as a courageous, crowded Candy. Once, she had even brought a barbecued Cash Cow back from the brink of death.
But not even an Evil person who had once brought a barbecued Cash Cow back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Bob had in store today.
The Blood Storm teased like Running cows, making Cash Killer.
As Cash stepped outside and Bob came closer, she could see the shredded glint in his eye.
"Look Cash," growled Bob, with a Hungry glare that reminded Cash of Tasty pigs. "I hate you and I want Beef. You owe me 7609 Dead bushes."
Cash looked back, even more Killer and still fingering the Evil Barn. "Bob, I want to eat you," she replied.
They looked at each other with Twitchy feelings, like two weak, worried wolves Crying at a very Purple Slaughter, which had Dubstep (an electrified rod shoved into a moving blender by a short circuiting robot playing violin) music playing in the background and two Single uncles Eating to the beat.
Suddenly, Bob lunged forward and tried to punch Cash in the face. Quickly, Cash grabbed the Evil Barn and brought it down on Bob's skull.
Bob's derpy toes trembled and his tubby udders wobbled. He looked Itchy, his wallet raw like a pleasant, poised Pizza.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Bob Moneybag was dead.
Cash Cow went back inside and made herself a nice drink of Milk.
THE END


The author's comments:

This was from a story generator, read for a laugh