They came and took me

Hi, my name is Jasmine.. Im 11 years old and it's November 26th,2019. "I had a great day at school today" I told my mom when I came home she said "that's great sweetie but can you come and sit down so I can talk to you". I went upstairs to put my school bag away and came back down and by then mom was in the kitchen, so I walked in there and sat at the counter. She was telling me that somebody was coming to get me to take me to a different home. She was saying stuff like "it's not your fault", "i did this all" and finally I was tired of hearing it all and I just ran upstairs until it was time to eat dinner. The next day I woke up to get ready for school and my mom had came to tell me that I wasn't going to school because they people would be coming at anytime to get me. Around 9 o'clock that morning they were there to pick me up, I said bye to everybody and I left to head to a new home, with a new family and start at a new school in the middle of the school year. I started school and everything was going fine when I started school but then it started to go downhill really fast, I was upset all the time and I just wanted to get back home to be with my family. After the 7th month hit of me being away they let me go home for good and I was happy to be home with my family. That's the time they came and took out of my mother's custody. That' the end of my story