They came and took me | Teen Ink

They came and took me

By AlysiaW BRONZE, Chilliocthe, Ohio
AlysiaW BRONZE, Chilliocthe, Ohio

Hi, my name is Jasmine.. Im 11 years old and it's November 26th,2019. "I had a great day at school today" I told my mom when I came home she said "that's great sweetie but can you come and sit down so I can talk to you". I went upstairs to put my school bag away and came back down and by then mom was in the kitchen, so I walked in there and sat at the counter. She was telling me that somebody was coming to get me to take me to a different home. She was saying stuff like "it's not your fault", "i did this all" and finally I was tired of hearing it all and I just ran upstairs until it was time to eat dinner. The next day I woke up to get ready for school and my mom had came to tell me that I wasn't going to school because they people would be coming at anytime to get me. Around 9 o'clock that morning they were there to pick me up, I said bye to everybody and I left to head to a new home, with a new family and start at a new school in the middle of the school year. I started school and everything was going fine when I started school but then it started to go downhill really fast, I was upset all the time and I just wanted to get back home to be with my family. After the 7th month hit of me being away they let me go home for good and I was happy to be home with my family. That's the time they came and took out of my mother's custody. That' the end of my story