Tactility Masterpiece | Teen Ink

Tactility Masterpiece

By beattykc BRONZE, Saint Augustine, Florida
beattykc BRONZE, Saint Augustine, Florida

Your elegant fingers trace up and down my body following the intricate patterns that prevail from my near existence, leading you to my hands. Continuing to my veins and feeling the countless beats as the warmth pulsates throughout my body, Yet, you send shivers down my spine. Sensing this feeling throughout my bones, the desire of your touch becomes inevitable. I begin to crave this exquisite emotion that I have perceived from your simplistic touch. Your fingers intertwine with mine and my mind floods with intense passion. Your fluent minimal actions create such lust within my heart. Leaving me yearning for nothing more than your embrace.
My mind is vanquished of ease, yet, replenished with such sweet motives. I become blind to such rationality. When your hands trace my endless lengths I become in synch with your resolutions. Spinning on end, forever lost in this high, I am tamed to your mind. Indulged in your universe. Making me believe my bruises are your galaxies, my scars your stars, my light turns to night.
Lost in your untraceable chaos. My blood turns to roses. I am captivated and entangled within your fingertips, I lay at the palm of your hand, left to never want to lose passion. My devotion hypnotized by such a mirage of this milk and honey fantasy. Waking from vital addictions leaves a void of dependable essence from the memories of a lack of entity. My muse of you imprinted into every breath and beat my wandering being will continuously spill on to this sheet.

I wrote this piece because I was very inspired by the power that can be held within someones touch. With taking inspiration from the sense I wanted to bring out its loving and romantic aspects as well as almost juxtaposing it with how blind sided you can be with being dependable on the emotion and feeling created.

on May. 3 2017 at 7:16 pm
HereSheIs BRONZE, Wellesley, Massachusetts

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato

Wow. That was beautiful, descriptive... and kinda sexy :)