Story Plan | Teen Ink

Story Plan

March 12, 2009
By Abby Boyer SILVER, Park City, Utah
Abby Boyer SILVER, Park City, Utah
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My story is about a girl named Jane that moves to Africa with her mom and her older sister and brother. One hot day, she is out exploring with her sister and she wanders too far. An African tribe captures her and they take Jane to a big camp. She figures out that it is a trading post for many different tribes. She meets a boy named William who is with his father who is writing a book about African tribes. William, William's father, and their guide narrowly escape from the trading post. William and his father offer to take her back home. When she gets back to the town her family is living in, she finds out that her family is out looking for her and they aren't there anymore. Meanwhile, her mom, her sister, and her brother are on horseback by themselves because the police gave up the search to look for Jane. Her brother gets flung off his horse and gets badly hurt so they have to head back. Their brother is in the hospital and Jane's mom and her sister head back to their house devastated because they couldn't find Jane but then Jane is waiting for them when they get back. They are so happy and William's dad and Jane's mom fall in love. But William and his dad have to go back to Australia, where they live. Jane's mom decides that Africa is unsafe, so they move and live with William and his dad.