Snow Globe

Christmas is coming and I'm very excited. I will have a long break from school. But, the night beforebreak started, a terrible thing happened. I had a dream about a terrible snowstorm. I felt so cold and I couldn't move my body. I heard terrible noises outside as the wind blew against the house. Snow swirled through the air above the houses and buried everything in sight. I also dreamed that I saw a massive giant in the sky, and the giant was my mom! I waved my hands above my head so that she would see me, and shouted, but she couldn't hear. I ran back inside and tried to go back to sleep so this terrible dream would end, but I could not fall asleep. I pinched myself and realized I was awake and trapped in a snow globe! Suddenly, I heard a man walking toward me and I said "We're trapped in the snow-globe! Please, help me break out!"  The man said,  "I don't know what you are talking about. What snow-globe?" The man didn't believe me. I had to get him to see the giant! "Just look at the sky! Don't you see the giant? "Oh my Gosh! That's unbelievable! We have to get out of here!" Then the man took out an ax and used it to break the snow globe. Wind and snow started blowing everywhere and flowing through the hole. We were out of the snow-globe! As I stepped through the hole, I got super dizzy and fainted. When I woke up, I was in my bed, and this amazing Christmas adventure had all been a dream.