snow globe

One day, I was on my way home. After meeting with my best friend.We went to the movies and had dinner. We had lots of fun. The sky was very dark,as I walked. Suddenly, a pink light flashed in front of me, and then I felt a gust of wind. When I opened my eyes, it was dazzling. I saw some snow here,and there a Santa next to me. That's really beautiful. But I couldn't walk around really far. The place I was so small. Now I was starting to get confused and afraid. A little boy picked me up, actually he picked up this whole place. And he shook me many times, the snow got bigger. I thought I was in a snow globe. I tried to knock on the glass. Nobody answered me. I waited for a while. There was a little girl that picked me up, and talked to her mom. She said," Look mom, there's a person! She's alive!" But her mom said," Don't touch it, this is just a decoration. I was feeling helplessness. But that little girl didn't give up. She tried to talk with me, I said," I don't know why I am here. But the only way I can get out is if you break this globe. Please help me." She showed me the gesture of OK with her hand. And then her took the globe to a quiet place, and broke it. I was so happy. And I said thank you to her. The gust of wind came again, when I opened my eyes,I was already back home.