Super nexus adventure: suspended reality: Prologue | Teen Ink

Super nexus adventure: suspended reality: Prologue

By SunShinePoliteBoy SILVER, Miami, Florida
SunShinePoliteBoy SILVER, Miami, Florida

"My dear son, I welcome you to a beautiful, peaceful world, full of wonders and mystery, along with the man wonderful people you've yet to meet. In this world, you shall behold the serenity of mother nature, all things loving and soothing, no worry, qualm, or sin to weigh down your precious soul, a perfect world of all indiviuals, communities, and worlds. I only wish the best for you and everyone in the nexus universe.
However, I cannot promise this world to you for long, for now at least. There exist those who wish to take away from you people, those filled hate, deciet, greed and the source of it all is pure nature, guided with no other purpose, but to destroy and consume all until all is nothing. I hope that in time, you can come to forgive me. For I the loving father of all, burden you with task that no other can start but you. I give you the ability of redemption, life, the ability to give the world salvation from the unholy forces who dare oppose the gteater good. Do not fear, for I shall always be in your heart. There will be times where the pain you suffer will appear too great to endure; greif, dispair , and agony, but know that the greatest gift you possess is your belief for the innocent and justice to prosper and the ability to pass it on. There will be others like you to fight for the common goal, others seek to serve justice to those deemed criminals. Be mindful that there are those who know not what they do, what they commit, what they swear to, what they believe. Your purpose is to bring light to the clouded, dark world. I, myself "pray" that you do not give up. Fight for everlasting peace, my great creation, the super warrior of the greater good.
Meta-stealth X.
May you discover your own true destiny free for you to shape it, however you see fit
-father, great sentinel

This story has been in the works for a long time now, and i have practically halted progress on this. But not, for i am still at it. This is the beginning monologue in the openning of the story that starts it all. I wanted this to sound god-like almost, and i believe i have done a great job. The rest of the story is on my wattpad, but i may take it down temporarily to finish the rest of it. Hope you all enjoy