That's her | Teen Ink

That's her

By SamanthaRodriguez SILVER, Miami, Florida
SamanthaRodriguez SILVER, Miami, Florida

"If you don't succeed try and try again."

The girl, her brown hair stared at the sky. She wished she could. With flight she could touch the clouds. For her biggest dream was to go up and touch them one day. For this dream is it only hers. It’s a dream she shared with her father.
She knew in a way it is what he deeply wished for, to go to the world more eternal than ours, to live in an eternal happiness with his children and love. But the girl always doubted his vision. But she knew to him it wasn’t a thought but truth.
But the girl always doubted. But she was urged to believe in a young age. So with her own dreams in life she believed. But with belief there is opening to many things.
With all these stories in books of different you most believe. Believe in magic and creatures with unspoken forms. It is a challenge not to wish to be in a world like that.
Hidden places we can’t see are the most interesting. She wanted to so dearly to do to a place like that, to go there through dreams to see the beauty of it all. To feel you are beautiful by your change in self in those hidden place, a place to escape even one self.
Fore when she looked in the mirror she felt no love or anguish at her reflection. She refused to call herself a horror though, for she felt she had hidden beauty.
When she looked at her brown hair she felt a small piece of hidden beauty. For her hair had been designed in locks of curls at birth. But for the many disasters and troubles in life it was cut. Ad in the end it was left in waves with curls here and there.
She tried to look past the bumps on her skin and look past the paleness of her skin. For she knew what changes would make her beauty be more bright. The only hope she carried with her everyday was her eyes. For she felt very blessed with them.
  She would look at her eyes change its color and show its unique trait. Her eyes would change from the darkest of brown to its bright green. They were her greatest hope.
There was something with color of a person’s eyes that really is enchanting. They say a person’s eye is the key into their soul. But she felt it was more than that. How each color represents a person’s initial beauty, to show how gorgeous their persona is, for their character shows all the beauty needed. And in a person’s eyes it showed it.
  But the telling of another girl’s story ends today, for she may be just another girl but she makes herself unique.

I wanted to write something about myself. Something about the way i feel about myself and how i view things