Two Angry Parents | Teen Ink

Two Angry Parents

By LittleBoyChuck GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
LittleBoyChuck GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

They are the only ones who are always there for me. I am the only one that walks the dog for them. Two angry parents with constant yelling and love for sports like me. Two who shouldn’t be here but are. Two strangers planted in my life. Threw the walls, I can hear them, but I just leave and don’t bother to talk about it.
Their yelling blatantly clear. They send confusing messages threw the walls ground. They have there ups and downs and grab my happiness between their shiny teeth and bite the excitement with violent teeth and never stop their anger. This we spread apart.
Let them make up there reason for being, they would leave like rocks on a mountain each with their arms open for one another. Stay, stay, stay they say when I walk out the door. They yell.
When I am too bored and too annoyed to stay and listen, when I am nothing but a failure and a let down, then I go to the parents. When there is nothing left to look at on. Two who grew despite the fighting. Two who forgive and do not forget to reach.Two those who stay to stay.