Rich People | Teen Ink

Rich People

By Dscott24 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Dscott24 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

Danny, Ally and Aaron are all really good friends hanging out at Danny’s house and it was really late. They were all talking inside when the heard a car squeal to a stop a couple seconds later they heard a knock on the door. Danny went to the door very cautiously went to the door but he didn’t know who it was so he didn’t answer it. But the guy kept knocking and said please help me. Then Danny decided that he should answer it. When he answered it the guy was freaking out he had been shot in the leg and there was blood all over him.

It turns out it was a guy that they knew from High School his name was Pierre no one really liked him because he thought he was better than everyone else because he was rich. When they got him inside Ally said call an ambulance we need to get him to a hospital but pierre said no and everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Aaron said we have to you just been shot but he refused and said it’s too risky one of you will have to take the bullet out and sew me up. Ally was the only one who knew how to sew someone because when she was in college she minored in nursing. They wanted to ask why he didn’t want to go to a hospital to get stitched but they didn’t want him to bleed out so they had to hurry up and stitch him. When she was done and everyone calmed down Danny asked him why he didn’t want to go to a hospital. It seemed like he didn’t really want to tell and he had to think about it. He started tell us a story about how was at party tried to attack him and so his natural instinct was to fight back and he killed one of them and ran and while he was running someone shoot him in the leg.

After the story everyone was looking at him like he was crazy then he asked if they would help hid him for a couple of weeks and the they looked at him like he was hare-brained. They went into the other room and started debating on whether they should hid him or call the police. But then Danny said what if we can get something out of him. Aaron and Ally looked at him like they didn’t understand and Danny said he rich. They all went back into the living room and said if we help you what's in it for us. He said what do you guys want like he could get us anything in the world. Aaron said money and a lot of it. Pierre again like he didn’t have a care in the world was like how much. Danny said how about $3 million Aaron and Ally looked at him like there is no way he is going to agreed to that. He said sure but there is just one problem. They said together and what is it. He said all my money is in the bank and the cops are looking for me. They came up with a plan to take him to place that could make his face look different.

They took him to the bank and as soon as he got out the car to go get the money Danny started talking like do we really want all this money I mean we have great lives as it is. Do we really want our kids to grow up and end all snobby like him. Plus we are technically helping out a criminal right now and if he gets caught we could go to jail. They discussed it for a little bit and decided that they going rat him out. Aaron picked up his phone and called the cops. He explained the whole story to them but Pierre told the cops a completely different story then he told them. The story he told was someone owed him money and he pulled a knife out on me and I had to use some self defense and I accidentally killed him and his friend showed up when I was leaving and saw what happened and started shooting at me and one bullet hit me in the leg. Then the cops asked how he ended up at danny’s house and why were you at the bank. He told them that he choose a random house to ask for help at and they were going to help me hide if I got them 3 million dollars but I guess they caved in and didn’t want to be in the criminal life.

Danny, Ally and Aaron didn’t get into any trouble because they came clean about what was happening but they did have to go to court to testify. But Pierre got a very long sentence he got 50 years to life because he murder someone and because he tried to hid from the police. He wasn’t really mad at them for ratting him out because he kind figured he would get caught eventually.