Caged In | Teen Ink

Caged In

By LoganMcKee BRONZE, Freeland, Hawaii
LoganMcKee BRONZE, Freeland, Hawaii

FOR PREVENTING THE ESCALATION AND LONG TERM PERPETUATION OF CAGING ANIMALS

It is a melancholy object to cage one's pet or to imprison an animal inside of anything you would recall as a cage.  When you imagine a cage what do you think of? Do you picture an animal that is trapped in a small fence barely able to move left out in the cold. “Caging up animals has been a problem ever since Queen Hatshepsut in 1500 B.C. who first collected animals from Africa and caging them up for observing” ( TimesOfIndia Corps.Org).  This process is faulty because of how this Queen has taken the animals from their natural habitats and blocked them off from their normal way of living(exaggeration) This is exaggeration because it is not that big of a problem that the zoo was invented. You would think you could get more reliable information from animals in their natural habitat rather than trapped in somewhere they don't belong.
I think it is agreed by all parties that the life-threatening occurrence of trapping animals inside of the cage will eventually decrease the populations of animals intensely, to whomever would go into doing such an effort to save these lovely specimen should be given the most gracious of rewards.
But my intention is far from being confined to provide only for the  betterment of being able to increase the expected lifetime of those animals that are being imprisoned inside of the cages, This in doing providing happiness within pet owners, and increasing revenue to zoo owners to how they will be able to keep the animals inside of encampment longer.
As to my own part, I have studied the proposals of other projectors, and concluded that they are not nearly as efficient as they claim to be. They have tried to increase the lifetime of animals by many other ways. Although they have never succeeded to get the better outcome that I have created. They have tried to create artificial habitats to the\ose animals who are inside of the encampment to attempt to give the animal a sense of false security as to they are inside what used to be their actual habitats but are now trapped inside of this prison.
I will now present my own idea, which I hope will not be subjected to any disagreement.
I humbly offer it to public consideration that humankind as a cohesive and cooperative unit should completely eliminate the cage entirely. Multiple science tests have proven that when the common mammal are trapped inside of the cage it will increase a chemical inside their brain called serotonin that will increase the rate at which the mammal will attack those who are inside the cage as well. Research also says that when the mammal is outside of the cage and is able to roam entirely on it’s own decision it will take major less hostile route to solve problems. I began my research when I had found out this was a problem at the fair age of 7, Where I would conduct experiments of my own.
In This scenario Society will completely accept this change of how there will be no cages inside of zoos or inside of the normal household. When the population that goes to the zoo does partake in this action they will become filled with joy as they will be able to go up and witness whatever animals they have inside of that certain zoo at the point and time face to face.
These drastic and sudden changes Will be plentiful amounts of work to be put in when tearing down any kind of cage or wall that might be put up to keep the animals inside. Once we do accomplish this feit we will be able to indulge with with mother nature first handedly.
I can think of no valid objection that may be introduced to antagonize this proposal, Although some may argue that when we achieve this great honor of being able to become one with nature that the animals will be able to roam free to wherever they will go. This may be true, but it is not a downfall to this operation that I have proposed. The animals that will be roaming free will create new job opportunities and classes to be taught on how to be able to control those situations.
Again, no one should dare to suggest these notations to me until they have a small spark of hope that these actions may be implemented.
It is not that I do not respect the input of others on the subject of the solutions to this topic, but simply that I have had the opportunity to research this matter even when I was still in the my mother's womb, listening to pre-recorded tapes that have stayed this problem. I was born to solve this problem. This is the only solution to this problem because of the fact that the animals lifetimes are still depleting and all the solutions that have been put in place aren't working there for my solution will be the one that will solve all problems in this field.

I am a 16 year old male