Shool Gang | Teen Ink

Shool Gang

By gilbert guerrero BRONZE, Lubbock, Texas
gilbert guerrero BRONZE, Lubbock, Texas

It was a hot sunny day in little Wolfforth Texas. Chas was walking around in a neighborhood with about eight of his friends. So they decided that they were going to form a group called the Wolfforth Twenty-twenty. So than another group of kids at their school decided that they wanted to form a group also, called the Eighty-Two's. In Atheletics a couple of days later both of the groups were trying to get more people to join their groups. The coaches told them that they were going to play Ariel football on friday. They ended up getting the whole athletics involved in their groups. So by the time friday came around they already had their teams sorted out for the football game. Once the game actually started it was intense. There was a lot of trash talking and just playful pushing around each other around. The game ended up being bery close, but those darn Eighty-Two's ended up beating Chas's Wollforth Twenty-Twenty. Everybody was still good friends after their litte war. The coaches even thouhgt it was a little funny. They said that they wanted them all to have a rematch sometime soon.

joslin prestage BRONZE, Wolfforth, Texas
this is really good nice work lol

d jklsdf said...
if you learned how to spell it would be better