Cedar Point | Teen Ink

Cedar Point

March 5, 2009
By Anonymous

The alarm rang early in the morning at about 5:30, this means we have to hop into the car and head to Cedar Point.

As we were moving our way to the car I realized that I hadn't eaten anything. I sprinted as fast as I could into the kitchen to grab some mini muffins. I ripped open the box, tore out a bag of mini muffins, and stuffed them into my mouth.

I saw a huge object out of the corner of my eye, it was one of the roller coasters. We were finally there after so many dreadful hours. We went to the hotel first to check in, then after that we went straight to the park. I was sprinting as fast as I could to have a good spot in the lines to the roller coasters.


I was in line for the big bad Dragster, and all of a sudden I heard a loud girly scream. After I rode the 20 second ride, I sprinted over to see what was wrong. It was Cody, Joey, and Christian on the merry-go-round, holding each others hands so they wouldn't fall off. Screaming at the top of their lungs.

Eventually they were use to the ride and knew they weren't going to fall off, they took the belt off of their pants and started doing the run-horsey-run-or-else-you-will-get-whipped-harder whip to the horse. I was crying my eyes out, falling to my knees because I couldn't stand up, and laughing my guts out.

I couldn't believe what I just saw, Joey, Cody, and Christian taking out their belt and whipping the merry-go-round horse. Soon I heard a, 'Giddy up horsey,' from all 3 of them, but mostly Christian.

I was crying because I was laughing so hard. I was still watching them on the merry-go-round with the whip in hands, screaming, 'Giddy up' over and over again. Everybody was staring at them, laughing, as they went around and around in circles on a horse.


I felt someone touch my shoulder from behind, it was my mom. She looked at me and explained, 'It's time to go home, Megan.' I was so mad I felt like crying, so mad I wanted to scream, so mad I thought I was going to just stay at Cedar Point and let my family go home.


My mom dragged me over to the big blue Yukon XL, the car that everybody wants because it is so big, the color of the ocean, and big as a whale.

I'm glad the alarm went off that morning because Cedar Point was a blast, it was time to hop into the car but this time head for home.