Helpless Thoughts | Teen Ink

Helpless Thoughts

October 31, 2016
By GhostFace BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
GhostFace BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There was a kid named William. He has a conflict with himself and his emotions. He goes to a high school called Mountain Peak. The school is not even on a mountain it’s more like a hill that is on top of. It is a good school with good teachers but the students on the other hand is one of the most disgusting and are distasteful. A young man named William a nice person unlike the rest of these bad eggs. Let us drop into his mind.


I wonder if what they are saying is true that I am just a person who always fails at all the stuff I do. I am not good at any sports nor am I good at remembering things for tests. I am not good at class work I barely understand Algebra 2 or Creative writing. My art teachers are lying about my works on that they are good when they are not. You know why stay on this rock.


A few things I forgot to tell you William is a person who gets bullied from his classmates. He also lost his dog and his father in a car accident. Sorry for my small interruption.


I wonder what she thinks of me? Probably a screw up that is crap at his own life. How could anyone like me because I am ridiculous because I am me a worthless nobody who is a dirtbag. I am finally up here school ends in a few minutes. I can jump and end my life when it gets out.


Here he is on the verge of death thinking quietly to himself. Have we all been in a situation like this? Let us look back at him to see what he is doing.


Hey look at all of the parents all looking tired and gloomy I wonder what is going on in there lives it’s nothing like what I am going through getting bullied by their ungrateful kids and having their dog and dad die in a car accident. The bell is ringing and I see her the most wonderful person in my life it sucks she does not like me. I don’t even like me. Wait she saw me up on this ledge and told her friends something it’s probably making fun of me. She is running inside I wonder why she probably forgot something important. Why am I scared to jump I want to die so why am I scared. What was the noise behind me it’s her why is she up here.


This is Hannah, Williams crush she also like William. She told her friend to call the ambulance to come here if William jumps. William was about to make his final decision in his life to make it better or worse. Look back to William because this is a impeccable moment in his life.


I feel my stomach turn like I am falling. I slipped and fall just falling into the void I see myself in looking at my memories of the kids my parents my family and the scene of the accident. Then something catches my attention Hannah. Running at me at my body. She yels out my name and then I am shaken back into reality in her arms where she is crying. I fell her back. I imagined myself falling to my death.