Repentance | Teen Ink

Repentance

November 2, 2016
By GhostFace BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
GhostFace BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Ounce in this withered forest a small somber shack stood in a place no other. This is where we are going to find our cozy little family.  A tall lumbering woodsman and his small young small, and decrepit daughter on her last few days on this earth. She is at the age of 6 she is dying of a brain ameba.
AS the Woodsman enters the house a rumbling of the earth and heaven. He looks outside a fissure opens up from the ground and the moon is split into two. He is scared for his life and he runs to his daughter to be with her from her.
Outside there is people and things coming up from the ground and bright beams of light coming from the sky. A giant roar comes from the ground and shakes the house. The girl wakes up from her slumber and start to say gibberish in ancient tongues. “snevaeh eht ot em ekat ot gniog era yeht dna ereh si ecnatneper ehT... snevaeh eht ot em ekat ot gniog era yeht dna ereh si ecnatneper ehTsnevaeh... eht ot em ekat ot gniog era yeht dna ereh si ecnatneper ehT”
The Woodsman is freaking out and starts repenting to God. He fells a heat and looks up his daughter is in a  beam of light and he starts weeping. He grabs his ax and runs outside to see what is going on. He spots his wife's grave and it is opened up no corpse nothing. He sees both his wife and daughter holding hands walking into the main beam of light. He runs with them and asks them “What is going on?”
The mother tells him “join them hold my hand and come with us.” He drops the ax and