Mr. Bird | Teen Ink

Mr. Bird

November 2, 2016
By notnormal BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee
notnormal BRONZE, Paris, Tennessee
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments


It was a bright sunny day, and I just got out of school for summer. I was told by my mom and dad to come straight home when school let out. I decided not to listen to my parents, and play in the woods. I wish I would have listened. As I walked into the woods, I saw a huge black shadow bird fly across the sky. I stopped to watch it when it perched, but turned to look at me with its large glowing red eyes. I had the chills, and my nose began to bleed. I ran away crying because it began to chase me. I ran, and ran until I arrived at a tattered shack. I went inside to conceal myself from the bird. I looked around the creepy house, but as I looked at a broken mirror on the wall, the door slammed behind me. There on a perch was the hideous black bird that stalked me on my trek. Suddenly the bird transformed into a handsome man, in a deep oppressing voice he said, "You will be mine forever." Then a huge trapdoor open dropping into a room of black feathers. Mr. bird walked over to a table, and grabbed a large cleaver. He leaped in the trapdoor with his cleaver he said to me. "Will have plenty of leftovers with this one!" I dodged as he swung the cleaver. As I leaned against the wall, he slashed once more severing my arm off. The blood gushed out of the hole that once was my arm. I squirted in his face and began to lick off his lips. I screamed as he swung again, and opened my stomach. My guts poured out, and "Slurp" he began to eat my small intestine like spaghetti. He continued to devour my body. As you looked down to see what was left, but all there was to be bloody black feathers. He gathered them up into a bag, and transformed into a vulture. Flew with the bag in his talons towards my house. He perched on the housetop, and ripped to bag open. He dumped them upon the house and the front lawn. As he soared off in the distance he shouted "thank you for your child, and he was delicious.