How the Universe was Born | Teen Ink

How the Universe was Born

By speedracer_1 BRONZE, Weslaco, Texas
speedracer_1 BRONZE, Weslaco, Texas

This is how the universe was born. There once was a silver star, the sun and the moon. The sun and the moon were lovers and the silver star had no one, in the vast, empty, infinite darkness. The sun and the moon would dance across the endless emptiness while the silver star watched in heartache. Once, the moon decided to roam alone for a little while, so it told the sun not to miss it much. The silver star went up shyly to the brillaint sun; the sun had never before seen this beautiful little star, and immediately fell in love with it's radiance and charm. When the silver star and the sun united, the universe exploded with a trillion other stars that shot out in every direction. The moon came back to find what the sun hand done. She was furiously jealous, so she hid behind a great green and blue rock made of water and solid ground. THe sun saw what he did, and was immediately sorry. He vowed to spend eternity chasing after the moon, begging for forgiveness. Around and around that rock, until the time he falls out of the sky and diminishes. You may believe that the silver star is to blame. But i do not believe it to be so. All the silver star wanted was to feel loved in this infinite existense called the universe. Now, it roams alone, hoping to make up for her mistake, by granting wishes to her children. We are her children. This silver star, is our mother.